Petit Valley Girls' R.c School

Petit Valley Girls' R C School - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st May, 2016 - 7:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2012 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Petit Valley Girls' R.c School

Petit Valley Girls' R.C School

What are your reviews for the school known as Petit Valley Girls' R.C School?

If you have attended Petit Valley Girls' R.C School then please tell us what you consider to be the pros and cons of attending this school as well as their current facilities.

Anything else you feel a prospective student / parent thinking about being part of this school might like to know about Petit Valley Girls' R.C School?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2012 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

School Rc Girls Valley Petit

Name: Trinigyal

Comments: I think Petit Valley Girls RC likes too much money because my daughter attended that school a year ago and every other week its some letter about fundraisers other than that I think Petit Valley Girls RC is a good school.

2nd Jan, 2013 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Petit Valley Girls' R.c School Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Sometimes I pass by this school on my way to visit a friend deep in the valley and it concerns me the amount of young children taking maxis by themselves without any family member by their side, girls as young as 6 or 7. Madness.

21st May, 2016 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

School Rc Girls Valley Petit

They changed the name of this school? I passed by the other day and it changed to St. Anthony's Girls School.

> TOPIC: Petit Valley Girls' R.c School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,