[camp] To Catch A Thief

[camp] Catch Thief - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 7th Aug, 2004 - 11:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
6th Aug, 2004 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief

The Game Master says...

As with other threads that featured a camp, use this thread to plan, plan, plan, but also to ensure everyone is on the same thinking level so that you work as a team and not as individuals.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2004 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

Airmed sits down on a log, checks her gear, begins fiddling with her pouch of runes, and wonders who else may join her.

7th Aug, 2004 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief RPG PBP Medieval World

Ariadne is thirsty for money and blood. She cannot wait to find those thieves and make them pay....

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2004 - 11:37am / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

Eissa glances down at her feet, wondering if she should call out to the other two. She doubts that they will be pleased to see her, and remembers that she would much rather be wandering around somewhere else. The pay for seeking out the thieves is good, but she herself... both know that she is a thief, and should they suspect her, she is as good as dead, then.

Shrugging, she takes soft steps into their view. "Hi," she says, and starts blushing, too embarrassed or shy to progress any further. Slumping down, she waits for them to say what they will, to greet her or tell her to get lost, trying to look away from any gaze.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2004 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

Thief Catch camp

Ariadne! What a pleasant surprise. I have not forgotten the 1 gold piece I owe you. This will be settled before we get underway. Eissa, come let us have a look at you. Don't be bashfull, lass. Good to see you again. Well, sisters, make yourselves comfortable while we wait for others to join us. Don't forget to check your gear and provisions. I know I will need to purchase a few items as soon as we're near a suitable vendor.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2004 - 9:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] To Catch A Thief

Shade appears out of the shadows next to Airmed. "So, off to another adventure are we? This time I hope to see some profit, I don't take kindly to being locked in a cage, and am low on gold peices. I will be around when we get ready to start."
Shade disappears back into the shadows.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2004 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

[camp] Catch Thief

A figure draws close, hooded and black cape adorn a small but sturdy body. A comely creature raises her head and whispers to you...

"See here I be watching you for some time now just as an eagle looks upon its' future catch so I hope to catch you in a moment of weakness wherein I will have a 'meal', be watchful, be ready, plan well, I will not say it twice."

She then raises her cloak in a purposeful fashion so as to show you an array of what seems to be well crafted thieves tools... she then starts to walk away with her hood well positioned and cape dangling as though she were a knight of darkness.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2004 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

[camp] To Catch A Thief
A Friend

[camp] Catch Thief World Medieval PBP RPG

OOC: Just checked the Party Stats page and noticed that Arthyr has no clothes!!! Like, what's he going to do- flash the enemies into submission?!? laugh.gif

Nice to see our brother, Shade. Pity he always vanishes as quickly as he arrives...

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: [camp] To Catch A Thief

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,