Future Earth Updates - Page 5 of 6

Future Earth to Mobility I have managed to - Page 5 - Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Posted: 17th Apr, 2015 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
  Future Earth Updates This Thread will give you the very latest updates to the Future Earth Role-playing Game.
28th Feb, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Armor Skill Defined

Under the Skills Matrix you will see that Armor has a new definition:

Armor -
Create and wear various types of body armor. For each level above 1 the Character gets a +1 to AC

Characters with Armor-2 will get a +1 AC. Armor-3 a +2 AC, etc.

Sponsored Links:
17th Mar, 2013 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Compiling Info

Due to the complexity of the Biowarfare RPG Mission please allow me some time to get everything prepared. I should have an Update for all Players by tomorrow: Sunday, 17th March, 2013. Thanks for your patience.

19th Mar, 2013 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates RPGs PBP Fiction Science

The Game Master says...

Future Earth - Jungle Biowarfare RPG Information Complete

Sorry for the delay. All the mission material has been added. This should give you a good base from which to work with. As you can see it is not cut and dry and will involve collaborating both worlds: primitive and advanced. You can now use the Brainstorm Thread to come up with your actions for Squad Order.

26th Jul, 2013 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Specific Action: Thread Identifiable

To avoid confusion between the Brainstorm and Squad Actions Threads I have added a small icon to the Squad Order Thread with the obvious "S.A.".

23rd Sep, 2013 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Updates Earth Future

The Game Master says...

Re-start: 1st October, 2013

The start of this mission had a full compliment of Players but it became severly depleted in the middle of the mission due to real life events that caused Character to meet their demise quickly. I am estimating that the Scenario can continue on the 1st October, 2013 if others join in.

3rd Feb, 2014 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates

The Game Master says...

Tardiness

Sorry that I have not been able to update Future Earth as of yet, I am still trying to recover from an extremely exhausting weekend. Thank you for your patience.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Sep, 2014 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Future Earth Cosmetic Changes

You can see the look of the top header and background has changed to give more of that outer space feel to the Board. In addition to this the custom buttons have been added to the navigation part of the Board to ease the way in which Players have to get information.

17th Apr, 2015 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Future Earth Updates Science Fiction PBP RPGs - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Future Earth to Mobility

I have managed to convert Future Earth over so that mobile users can access this Role-playing Game without problems. In the Role-playing Game Character Stats page you will not have access to symbols or body choices yet, this will come later.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Future Earth Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,