Bruconero Introduction - Page 2 of 24

I just deleted another of your posts, it seems - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 10th Oct, 2012 - 3:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (24) »
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2012 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Premium+ Author
[?] CPosts: 2,816
Flag Posts: 4,164
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 21.9%
[+] Gain: 5,458.61 FP
Charm: 48

Bruconero Introduction - Page 2

Bruconero, what do you like about Dungeons and Dragons? I find that game has a very good input and intersting [stories].

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Twenty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Sep, 2010 - 12:48pm
Signature: Hey everyone I'm Felipe. Nice to meet you all, looking forward to all of your posts.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2012 - 5:57pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Bruconero

Felipe, sorry for replying late: I just saw your post here. What I like of Dungeons & Dragons is that it gives us the chance to set free our imagination and live in an alternative world. Is like reading a book but this time we are the one writing the book with our actions and thoughts. I learn you are very young: that's great! It will be a pleasure sharing the adventures of Matteo with a fresh mind like yours.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2012 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Support, looks like I need your help. It happened again, I mean the double post (Oliron's player hub). Trust me: I didn't press the "Add reply" button twice or did anything else. I didn't even get an error report this time (usually I do). It's happening at random. If it can help, I'm running Opera mini 3.1 on a Samsung sgh-c450. Any idea on how to solve this annoying problem?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2012 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Page 2 Introduction Bruconero

This was already done a couple of minutes after you did it (about 2 hours ago). If you still see it then you probably need to clear your browser cache. For your Opera Mini are you using the site in text only mode? As far as I was aware viewing in the browser was difficult because of the bottom bar?

You do know there is a Mobile version of this site for reading mostly: Source 9 but participation via that system is for guests.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2012 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Introduction Bruconero

No visualization problems with my browser. I always use the text-only mobile version for searching and reading but I have to switch to full version for posting. Anyway, thank you for your help. I hope to solve the double posting issue very soon

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2012 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bruconero Introduction

Is your phone touch screen? You have posted twice here and neither time did it appear twice so it could be one of two things:

1. A quick successive double click
2. A reset connection that sends your message twice (this happens often on mobiles through proxies).

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2012 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor

Bruconero Introduction - Page 2

No, is not touch screen. Is a 6 years old phone supporting an early version of j2me (Java). Also the browser is fairly basic, I can only choose to load the images or not and to change my font's size so should not be connected with the settings.

Blog Read My Blog
Signature:
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2012 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Bruconero Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

I just deleted another of your posts, it seems to stem from when you post in the Dungeons & Dragons Game Skin, a conflict somewhere there as it does not happen here.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (24) »

> TOPIC: Bruconero Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,