IndianChick Introduction

Indianchick Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Oct, 2007 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Cruse, Ship Tours, Fishing T&T Discussion / Internet
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 503
Flag Posts: 642
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 226.30 FP
Charm: 6

IndianChick Introduction

I'm impressed with the level of Trini talk you have in this forum so I decided to join. I've been to some other places but they get rude, start to harass you or just talk plain nonsense. Also interested in having a worthwhile internet conntection without selling my soul.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Oct, 2007 - 5:13pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Introduction IndianChick

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 503
Flag Posts: 642
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.8%
[+] Gain: 226.30 FP
Charm: 6

IndianChick Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well Brandon you can be my friend so long as you do not ask my number. I was on a forum where I just asked for information about internet services in trinidad and next thing I'm getting is a guy posting his number and asking me to call him!

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Catholic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Oct, 2007 - 5:13pm
Signature:
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,029
Flag Posts: 51,686
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,587.73 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction IndianChick

Welcome to the Community. You will find that this is a very descent place to Post and participate. If you have any questions feel free to ask here, your Introduction Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: IndianChick Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,