Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs

Tabletop Rpgs Video Rpgs Play Post Rpgs Text - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Video Available Brought to you by RulerOfKings.com, a medieval fantasy text based role-playing game that combines various methods to allow Players to be in adventure 24/7 without needing a Dungeon Master or even other Players.
15th Oct, 2016 - 9:55pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop Role-playing Games vs. Video Role-playing Games vs. Play by Post Role-playing Games vs. Text Role-playing Games vs. LARPing

A video I created with some help from some very good role-players about the differences between Tabletop Role-playing Games vs. Video Role-playing Games vs. Play by Post Role-playing Games vs. Text Role-playing Games vs. LARPing. The emphasis is to explain where the Ruler Of Kings Medieval Fantasy Text Role-Playing Game stands in the methods list as it is a mixture of various methods. Watch the video and feel free to comment.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2016 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

RPGs Text RPGs Post Play RPGs Video RPGs Tabletop

Cool video and it breaks down the ways to play. Not mentioned is play-by-email but I know why you probably didn't mention it… its the most boring way to play a role-playing game ever invented and such a waste because once you write the email it just disappears into email boxes and that's it.

17th Oct, 2016 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Funny but informative video. The best parts are the speech bubbles specially during video play. The pirate at the end is a nice twist.

17th Oct, 2016 - 12:58pm / Post ID: #

Cool video. Nice round about way to talk about different ways you can role-play and at the same time big up Ruler of Kings.

22nd Oct, 2016 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

I'm not sure about the two ladies, they maybe a bit distracting for the kind of information you're presenting but maybe you did it for that reason. wink.gif Compared with your previous videos this one was very surprising but very well made. It also does a good job of clearing up what ROK II is and the advantage it has over other Role-playing Games.

17th Nov, 2016 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

I chose those ladies because they are good at what they do. You are more likely to listen to them than if you saw me. In fact, of all the videos we've produced which one do you think has the most views, yes… this one. I've heard comments about the ladies not being in sync with the information being presented but not from anyone seriously considering any of our Role-playing Games… just critics and trolls. In my opinion the ladies are distracting only if you allow them to be. I think they did a wonderful job of letting us know the various Role-playing Game options out there with a comparison of Ruler of Kings. It took me quite awhile to make that video.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2016 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs Video RPGs Play Post RPGs Text RPGs

There have been some comments (Off site) that say the video should also mention some sites where you can play in real time. They seem to have missed "Video Play" which is covers that in the video and the point that Video Play and in person play around a tabletop requires the same amount of constant input. The whole point of games like Ruler of Kings is you do not need to be there at a particular time, can be more eloquent in your description of events which is recorded and not lost, your Character stands out and most of all you do not need anyone else to play with or against.

2nd Jan, 2017 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Tabletop RPGs Video RPGs Play Post RPGs Text RPGs Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

I try to tell my buds about this comparison between other types of role-playing and real imaginative role-playing but they don't get it. They're too into their one method for role-playing and not open for others. I guess that's why video games mainly exists for those who can't start their own imagination. I'm not dissing video games I'm just saying there is so much out there.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Tabletop RPGs vs Video RPGs vs Play By Post RPGs vs Text RPGs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,