Sega

Sega - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 21st May, 2005 - 1:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A Dying Name? Sega Mega Drive
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2004 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Sega

Sega Review

The Sega system was very popular, but it seems to have died, will the name be forgotten too? What are your reviews?

Sega Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2004 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Sega

My father-in-law still has the Sega Genesis and I occasionally will play some games with him when I visit. I remember at the time Sega was popular, it was the GameCube of its era; not very many games as Nintendo, but the games were cool. You can still buy the consoles at local second-hand game shops, just like you can Original Nintendo.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2005 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Sega
A Friend

Sega Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I loved the Sega Genesis. While I never had one, a couple of my friends would and we spend all day playing it. One of my favorite games on it was Echo, the dolphin who was trying to find his family. I was actually looking on EBAY awhile back trying to find one in good condition, but it's hard to find. I think it would be awesome if they could make some sort of comeback.

Post Date: 12th Apr, 2005 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Sega
A Friend

Sega

I still have a sega and it is in very good shape. I don't play it but I might one day go back to it. Sega has stoped making games for it self and is now helping make games for other people like Gamecube and Gameboy sp. They will never go back to making games for themselfs as they saw that they did not make the money they needed. Ambria I might have that game at my house somewhere if I can find it would you like to have it? (Echo).

Post Date: 20th May, 2005 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Sega
A Friend

Sega

I actually use to have on of these, well actaully it was my uncle but he never use to play it. My favourite game was wonderboy and tom and gerry. I don't know what happened to the Sega but I think my uncle may have taken it back when he moved. sad.gif

20th May, 2005 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Sega

Isn't Sonic the hedgehog a Sega character? I haven't seen anymore Sega games but McDonalds in NZ was giving away Sega games with thier Happy Meals at on stage last year.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st May, 2005 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Sega
A Friend

Sega

Yeah I am pretty sure he is. You know they have brought out Sonic games for the gameboy advances. Yeah actually I had a go at one of the games from maccas and they are pretty boring. Most maccas toys are made in sweat shops with people working for as little as $3 an hour in places like hong kong.

21st May, 2005 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Sega Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I am fairly sure that Nintendo bought out the Sega game division, as Sonic and other Sega games are now available on the GBA and the Gamecube. They are still very good games. My boys play several of them a lot.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Sega

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,