Oinodaemon Introduction

Oinodaemon Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Feb, 2013 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2013 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 612
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 3.9%
[+] Gain: 136.00 FP
Charm: 7

Oinodaemon Introduction

Hello! I am a 22 year old Caucasian male currently living in Big Sur, California. I work as a dishwasher at Lucia Lodge. I am joining this website in the hopes of finding humans as passionate as I am about fantasy role-playing. Thank you very much for this opportunity.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Zen | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Feb, 2013 - 7:56pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Feb, 2013 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Oinodaemon

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing right away, just use our easy: D&D Start Guide

Remember we cater for mature DEDICATED players and not merely those passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so make sure to READ the following so you are not censored: Constructive Posting Policy.

For other RPG genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based role-playing games

If you get lost: See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | RPG Listing page.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2013 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Oinodaemon! There are many "humans" here that love role-playing games and if you're as passionate as they are then you should fit in well. Horde gave you all the links you need but if you have specific questions about the features of the community please do ask here.

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2013 - 9:06pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 40
Flag Posts: 612
Activity: 3.9%
[+] Gain: 136.00 FP

Introduction Oinodaemon

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the welcome. I'll check out the start guide and hopefully start playing when I get off work.

Tenet: Zen | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 17th Feb, 2013 - 7:56pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2013 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 432
Flag Posts: 2,363
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.5%
[+] Gain: 465.17 FP
Charm: 28

Introduction Oinodaemon

Hi, Oinodaemon, welcome to the community. I saw that you already drafted a character for Kittenpunk's game. Great. Don't get worried if she takes some time to answer you. Usually she is very active and fast on her replies but she said she recently had a little problem she has to solve so maybe she could be busy for a day or two.
Enjoy your time with us.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 22nd Sep, 2012 - 7:11pm
Signature:
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2013 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction
A Friend

Oinodaemon Introduction

Back, and will be responding to your character draft in my game very soon indeed! Sorry for the delay.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2013 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 41
Flag Posts: 521
Activity: 3.3%
[+] Gain: 127.35 FP

Oinodaemon Introduction

Hi, I also designate as human too. You'll see me in Kitten's game, I play Izumi. I'm in my 30's and have played and Dungeon Master'ed Dungeons & Dragons for almost as long as I've been alive.(played mostly) Welcome to her game, hope you have fun.

Steff

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 17th Dec, 2012 - 7:17am
Signature:
Post Date: 20th Feb, 2013 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Oinodaemon Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

You reported our Newsletter as Spam to your Email provider against the Terms you agreed to before joining.

Your Membership status has been changed to 'Limited' meaning you will no longer be able to start or reply to any Posts in this Community although you are still a Member pending explanation to the Administrators.

Your current Email has been banned and will not be restored. You will have to change your Membership Email to another active Email address.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Oinodaemon Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,