Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Sep, 2020 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Vin Diesel Actor
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2004 - 10:11am / Post ID: #

Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel

His real name is Mark Vincent and did you know he loves to play Dungeons & Dragons? Here are some facts about him:

international QUOTE
Vin's father taught theatre. His mother was a psychologist and astrologist. Other than revealing that Vincent is his real last name, he won't talk about much of the rest of his early life. Vin dropped out of college to make Multi-Facial (1994), a short about a struggling actor that played in Cannes in 1995, which eventually got Steven Spielberg's attention. Spielberg then cast him in Saving Private Ryan (1998) and Vin's career was launched.
Ref. Source

Image from Wikimedia public domain by Andre Luis.

Vin Diesel
Vin Diesel (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2004 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Diesel Vin

I thought Vin Diesel's best role to date was the one he played in Pitch Black. It was just the perfect part for his type of personality. I also enjoyed The Fast and the Furious. Triple X was ok, but not his best role. I think there are limited roles he can play, I would have loved to have seen him as Wolverine in X-Men, he would have been perfect for that character.

Reconcile Edited: malexander on 6th Oct, 2004 - 2:05pm

5th May, 2005 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Vin Diesel Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Vin Diesel has made his mark, he even did the Arnold thing and is in a movie with kids..maybe to show their funny and sensitive sides

6th Aug, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Diesel Vin

I think Chronicles of Riddick was his best movie (related to Pitch Black). He wasn't bad in Triple X either. I particulary like his deep distinct voice. Of course he's not my top 10 actor, but I enjoy his movies.

7th Dec, 2009 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Diesel Vin

Vin Diesel is made for bad boy roles. I wouldn't want to see him acting in anything like a drama although I think he did one comedy that was OK but his best roles is being a bad donkey.

7th Dec, 2009 - 11:59pm / Post ID: #

Vin Diesel

Funny, but as I mentioned in another thread, I thought his best role was the first one I remember him in, Pitch Black, but I think it is also because the whole feel of that movie was almost tailor made for him, but then his second best movie, to me, was the comedy, the Pacifier, of all things.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Vin Diesel

Vin Diesel dishes on his hot 'Furious' kiss with Charlize Theron

He liked shooting the lip-lock and knows she liked it: "Lips don't lie." Ref. Source 5y.

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2020 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Vin Diesel Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Vin Diesel’s surprise new career move. While on The Kelly Clarkson Show, actor Vin Diesel released his debut single, a collaboration with Kygo. Source 8h.

> TOPIC: Vin Diesel

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,