Colombian Prostitutes In Trinidad

Colombian Prostitutes Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th May, 2013 - 11:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  Colombian Prostitutes In Trinidad
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2009 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Colombian Prostitutes in Trinidad

All told the court they had come to Trinidad to make money. One said she wanted to buy a house back home and the others said they could not find jobs. Garcia said she planned to get married but the meantime, she was prostituting herself. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
21st Apr, 2013 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Prostitutes Colombian

I was reading an article in the Express about the arrest of Yenny Maria Rineo Cruz Source 4 a Colombian young lady who was charged with prostitution.

The Express closed the comments section but when I first read it, the men were praising Yenni's beauty and saying how she should charge more and how come she didn't find a "Dumb" Trinidadian man to marry so she doesn't have to do that sort of job, some also were saying how men go to these Colombian ladies because they love their "Butter" Skin because when they go home they have to go to a fat, greasy old woman, etc.

The women were vex saying that Trinidadian men always prefer them "Black" And always will.

Thoughts?

Colombian Prostitutes In Trinidad (Hover)

24th Apr, 2013 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Colombian Prostitutes In Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

One of my friends loves them and he has a girlfriend from Colombia who offered her night services here in Trinidad. I don't know how men could go after harlots but he did. I find it so risky what these women do as they can contract a communicable disease and it's downright immoral too!

24th Apr, 2013 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Boy, you have a brave friend Cagel. How come he doesn't care that she is a prostitute and he can get an STD?

24th Apr, 2013 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Why those nice Colombian women feel they need to sell themselves like that? All them need to do is look for a Triniman to marry and they will take care of them. Some of them Trinidadian men love a Spanish but Them Colombians want fast money and they willing to sell themselves for it. It rough in their country if they have to come to a place like this to sleep with strangers, sad all around.

30th Apr, 2013 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Boy, you have a brave friend Cagel. How come he doesn't care that she is a prostitute and he can get an STD?

She (the last one) was a part-time employee in the adult services sector (and illegal to boot) here in Trinidad and has subsequently returned to Colombia. He told me she's religious and all and he calls her all the time! Talk about Spanish tabanca! He likes her...that's his business and call him mad..he doesn't seem to care.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2013 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Colombian Prostitutes Trinidad

Instead of those Colombian women running for the US they coming to here. Our money must be really good but I'm wondering how they get here? They just come on a plane or by boat?

13th May, 2013 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Colombian Prostitutes Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

According to a TV6 News report called, "Sex, Drugs & Latinas" A guest interviewee basically said that Trinidad men like to have sex with fair women and that women from other Caribbean islands will not do. The report put this forward as the reason why the sex trade of Latin women is so popular in Trinidad especially in Central and South. As part of the undercover report they tried to talk to one of the girls who did not seem much interested in conversation and instead put out her fee of TT$300.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Colombian Prostitutes In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,