Baby Stripped Of Camouflage Outfit

Baby Stripped Camouflage Outfit - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Aug, 2014 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May, 2013 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Baby Stripped Of Camouflage Outfit

In a country where Jack Warner can bring millions of dollars without the need to declare it, a baby is striped of a camouflage outfit because it's "Illegal". Good thing they stopped the baby, anyone can easily confuse him for a soldier, specially with the little bear pattern. rolleyes.gif

international QUOTE
The mother of a ten-month-old baby boy was instructed to remove the child's teddy bear and camouflage-patterned pants when they arrived at Piarco International Airport on Monday.

The infant was strapped in a stroller when Customs and Excise Division officers advised that the clothing was illegal.

The mother and son had arrived from the United States on a Caribbean Airlines flight at 1.30 p.m.

"We presented our customs declaration form and the officer wrote something with a red ink and told us to go to the red line. I asked him why and he said it was because my son was wearing a camouflage pants and that was illegal," the mother told the Express.

"I went to the red line and the officer there looked at my son, who was crying, and asked why we were there. I told him the other officer sent us here because my son was wearing a camouflage pants. The officer was surprised. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
10th Aug, 2014 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Outfit Camouflage Stripped Baby

It easy to see it that way but the law is the law. No one but military personnel and those authorized should be in camouflage attire.

17th Aug, 2014 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

Baby Stripped Of Camouflage Outfit Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Just because it is the "Law" Doesn't stop from being a dumb law specially when babies are involved. We're not in a military state and this is certainly not El Salvador or Honduras, this is Trinidad and Tobago sir.

> TOPIC: Baby Stripped Of Camouflage Outfit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,