Enrique Iglesias And Anna Kournikova Married! - Actors, Movies, Television Board

International Community
  <-- Index   |   International Film Reviews
Search Search Titles:

International Politics Your Location: International Discussions > Index > Entertainment & Beauty > Actors, Movies & Television

Enrique Iglesias And Anna Kournikova Married!

<< More Actors, Movies & Television Topics

Enrique Iglesias And Anna Kournikova Married! Go To Latest Post: Enrique Iglesias And Anna Kournikova Married!
Viewed Date: 28 July 2014   |   Total Posts: 6   |   Topic Views: 1375

Topic Rating: 1/10 out of 1 Votes

Quote Post  | blank
 Drama Post ID:47580   

Pandora   |    Movie Critic   
Avg: 4.8 Post(s) / Day

[?] CPosts: 16,896
[+] Gain: 404.89 FP
Charm: 304
15th Dec, 2004 - 7:49pm

My Popularity: 100%

Yep...a secret wedding in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

LOS ANGELES, California (Reuters) -- Russian tennis star Anna Kournikova, whose good looks have long eclipsed her court skills, has secretly married her singer boyfriend Enrique Iglesias, Us Weekly magazine reported Tuesday.

The magazine said Kournikova, 23, was spotted wearing a wedding band on her ring finger at a charity tennis event in Florida Sunday. When asked about her relationship with Iglesias, she was heard telling onlookers; "Enrique is great. Everything is awesome. We are married," Us reported...
 Quote Post  | United_States
 Drama Post ID:47688   

Malexander   |    Movie Critic   
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day

[?] CPosts: 3,711
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 149
16th Dec, 2004 - 3:52pm

My Popularity: 30.7%

You have to wonder if this is really true, as they have been known to joke about being married in the past. Either way, they both have an extremely large fan base; maybe Anna's being larger than Enrique's. Many of those people will want to hear it from them directly before believing it is true.

Sponsored Links:
Maicman
Post ID:47812  Quote Post 

A Friend

Sorry but is really that important? What if they did not got married? Does it change anything? Are some other people chance to obtain their love increase? I belive that it may be more easy to get (her for example) in bed a bored and married star then a single and vibrant one...if that is of any interest to someone
 Quote Post  | TnT
 Drama Post ID:47818   

JB   |    Movie Critic   
Avg: 9.9 Post(s) / Day

[?] CPosts: 34,041
[+] Gain: 5,194.36 FP
Charm: 283
17th Dec, 2004 - 12:25pm

Maicman, I do not understand the relevance of your reply to this topic. What are you saying... what is important to someone may not be important for them or for you? Everyone is entitled to their opinion and to assume that marriage somehow makes you bored then you are grossly in er, but of course that is your perspective, maybe from past experience. However it is more or less everyone's wish to see two 'beautiful' and famous people live happily together although statistically it is unlikely.

Quote Post  | blank
 Drama Post ID:52975   

Pandora   |    Movie Critic   
Avg: 4.8 Post(s) / Day

[?] CPosts: 16,896
[+] Gain: 404.89 FP
Charm: 304
8th Feb, 2005 - 7:59pm

Yes, she is famous, she is rich and she is beautiful... Now the question is: is she safe?.

Man accused of stalking Kournikova

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (AP) -- A homeless man was charged with stalking and burglary after swimming n-de across Biscayne Bay in search of tennis star Anna Kournikova's waterfront residence and getting caught near her neighbor's home.

Police said William Lepeska screamed, "Anna! Save me!" as he was taken away Jan. 30. He is scheduled to make a court appearance Wednesday.

Lepeska, 40, who sports an "Anna" tattoo on his right biceps, was found near the swimming pool of a house three doors from Kournikova's $5 million home.

"He thought he was at Anna Kournikova's home," Officer Dennis White wrote in a police report.

Police said Lepeska acknowledged that he spent several months searching for her address on the Internet and swam n-de 200 yards after locating it...
News
Post ID:233384  Quote Post 

NOTE: News Source Info

Young Enrique [A Loser With Girls]

Enrique Iglesias says he was the "king of heartbroken" as a teenager... Ref. Source 6
Sponsored Links:
Do you have any Enrique Iglesias And Anna Kournikova Married! Tips

Reply to this topic   Quick Reply  Start new topic  Start Poll 

> Fast Reply
, please check your Spelling / Grammar before replying.
Thank you for helping us keep International Discussions constructive.

Smilies |  Enable Smilies | |  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (to your right) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

International Politics Your Location: International Discussions > Index > Entertainment & Beauty > Actors, Movies & Television

Options: Site Map or RSS Feed or Text Version - For Mobiles
Please Support Our Efforts
Design: BGID® | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | Copyright © 1999-2014 | Disclaimer | Privacy | [+] | Contact