I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 2 of 10

Kim thinks for a moment and wonders whether - Page 2 - Love, Life Bytes Archive - Posted: 20th Mar, 2009 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Closed

Spotlight RPG
1st Mar, 2009 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Rating Luck Points: Smoking Hot!
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG - Page 2

Kim role,

Kim looks at O'hashrek, raises an eyebrow and says....

You stay in that corner, and I stay in this corner....you seem to have a problem with your eyes that need fixing, she says while rolling eyes.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Mar, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Luck Points: You Are Rad!
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

RPG There You Dreamed I

O'hashrek role,

Now that's a tad chilly of ya. Looks I will grow on ya just take it easy. Wouldn't want yer knickers to get too bunched up.

Points to the house.

Wadda say we go take a boo maybe we can find some nice wisky or wine to warm the bones up?

Start heading toward the house. Knowing a little one like her will follow to have a fella who can defend her close by.

11th Mar, 2009 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Candy is a free-spirited peaceful loving person. She is always trying to find something artistic in everything she touches. She hopes to bring peace to the world through her art.

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG Archive Bytes Life & Love

Kim role,

Kim looks at the guy with her arms closed and raising an eyebrow....she then says....

If you want to do it, go ahead, I'm staying right here", she says while rolling eyes.

11th Mar, 2009 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:
Born in a small town he grew up in rough times during the economic depression. His father being a mason taught him the trade and worked him from an early age. He came out as a fighter and scrapper who lets everyone know his mind. He detest backstabbers. Rough and crude he will never be found in denim but has a fetish for trousers and silk shirts.

Page 2 RPG There You Dreamed I

O'hashrek role,

Looking to the horizon he seeks shows of the creatures that hunt at dusk.

Well I see little moving right now but I am sure you will enjoy the company of coyotes or such soon. Have fun!

Starts walking toward the door of the shack.

17th Mar, 2009 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

RPG There You Dreamed I

O'hashrek role,

Standing at the door he gives a quick glance back at the two ladies.

"Still determined to stand and shiver in the cold? ", pauses for a response before looking for a nice fireplace to set up and scourge for some whiskey to warm them bones.

17th Mar, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

Kim role,

Kim rolls her eyes and walks towards O'hashrek in a fed up manner....

Fine! Where are you going?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Mar, 2009 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You There! RPG - Page 2

O'hashrek role,

Chuckling, "Well see that chimney on the corner of the house? I think we need to locate that."

He turns aside and decides to be a bit nice and holds the door open for kim.

20th Mar, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #
Continue the Story
Description:

I Dreamed You There! RPG Love & Life Bytes Archive - Page 2

Kim role,

Kim thinks for a moment and wonders whether this guy wants her to do some sort of manish work and she says...

You're not expecting ME to do any type of dirty work, right?

She then looks at her French nails and say...

I cannot ruin these!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: I Dreamed You Were There! RPG

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,