Mind Control & MK-Ultra

Mind Control Mk-ultra - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 30th Jul, 2013 - 1:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Mind Control & MK-Ultra This is dealing with a specific form of mind control and is not the same as other general topics.
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2005 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Mind Control & MK-Ultra

How much do you know about MK-ULTRA? It seems that the CIA carried out many mind based experimental projects that some humans claim are still in use today by countries looking to create a 'Dark Angel' kind of program. See some site information below:

international QUOTE
On 28 November 1953, a delusional and depressed Dr Frank Olson threw himself out of the tenth floor window of his New York hotel. Olson was a long-serving scientist for the US Army's secretive Chimical Corps Special Operations Division, whose problems began at a meeting 9 days earlier. The meeting had been orchestrated by Sidnet Gottlieb, Head of the CIA's Technical Services Staff. Unknown to those present at the meeting, Gottlieb had aquired a quantity of LSD and secretly wanted to test it. Spiking Olson's drink with the LSD, he passed the bottle around and sat back waiting for results. Olson, an outgoing personality who loved practical jokes, soon began to suffer jarring side effects. One of those present at the meeting, Ben Wilson, later recalled that Olson 'was psychotic'.
Ref. Source

1977 Senate MKULTRA Hearing

international QUOTE

In June 1977, a rare cache of MKULTRA documents were discovered, which had escaped destruction by the CIA. The Senate Select Committee on Intelligence held a hearing on August 3, 1977, to question CIA officials on the newly-discovered documents. The complete 171-page record is included here, including testimony and dozens of MKULTRA documents on various subprojects.
Ref. Source

Mind Control & MK-Ultra
Mind Control & MK-Ultra (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Apr, 2005 - 7:12am / Post ID: #

Mind Control & MK-Ultra
A Friend

MK-Ultra and Control Mind

While mkultra may be "dead", I believe that they are still doing projects like these in secret. I don't doubt for one moment that the powers that be are willing to sacrifice peoples lives in order to learn how to control them on a base level. It makes sense, if you could create a soldier that will do the most unthinkable acts without question and will know nothing but his mission, what would they be able to do.

If you create the perfect soldier, you could have a soldier that would kill, torture, and commit atrocities without conscience and with out accountability. They would not give you up even in case of death. It would be the ultimate weapon. They are compelled to search out this type of control.

14th Apr, 2005 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Mind Control & MK-Ultra Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

I don't doubt eventually the government will try to play god with our nations babies soon. I know about cloning and brain enhancment tests and attempts with human genes. I know eventually we will be able to construct "perfect humans" soon. I don't like the idea of our government toying with our people but for some reason it will continue.

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2013 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

MK-Ultra and Control Mind

The Frightening New Mind Control Technology That Can Hack Your Brain:

This technological 'advancement' is terrifying when considering that it could lead to real life brainwashing and mind control like that shown in the classic movie The Manchurian Candidate (The classic film starring Frank Sinatra). In the film, communists turn an average man into an assassin by implanting false memories into his mind. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Mind Control & MK-Ultra

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,