Nazi Nuclear Bomb

Nazi Nuclear Bomb - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Sep, 2017 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
They were getting very close
Nazi Nuclear Bomb Related Information to Nazi Nuclear Bomb
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2005 - 12:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nazi Nuclear Bomb

Drawing uncovered of 'Nazi nuke'

Historians working in Germany and the US claim to have found a 60-year-old diagram showing a Nazi nuclear bomb. It is the only known drawing of a "nuke" made by Nazi experts and appears in a report held by a private archive. The researchers who brought it to light say the drawing is a rough schematic and does not imply the Nazis built, or were close to building, an atomic bomb. But a detail in the report hints some Nazi scientists may have been closer to that goal than was previously believed.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/Hi/sci/tech/4598955.stm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jun, 2005 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

Nazi Nuclear Bomb
A Friend

Bomb Nuclear Nazi

Wow, I have seen specials on the history channel of how close the Nazi scientists where to getting a nuke. With this, there is strong implication that they where even closer? That is very scary. What would the world have ended up like if Hitler had been able to drop a nuclear bomb first? One can only speculate what kind of horrible world we would live in, but for sure, it would be far from the planet we live on now.

5th May, 2007 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Nazi Nuclear Bomb History & Civil Business Politics

I thought I over heard somewhere that we got some of our information on the bomb from the German scientists after they were defeated. This could be misinformation or my memory may simply have failed me but german engineering amazes me, although I still prefer ferrarri to mercedez and is porsche german? I forget though I think so.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2007 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Nazi Nuclear Bomb
A Friend

Bomb Nuclear Nazi

Even the thought of Nazis coming close to building a nuclear bomb is terrifying. Though after reading the article it seems the topic is very much debatable that the Nazis were capable of it, but I absolutely don't have any doubt in German engineering.

Even after WW I, which completely devastated their country they were standing on their feet within the next 10 years. Their rapid industrialization surprised the world and they were looked at in awe. So, the thought of Nazi scientists almost succeeding in building a nuclear weapon is not absolutely ridiculous. I think all of us are very lucky that did not happen. O Otherwise, the world as we know of it today, would have been very different.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2008 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Bomb Nuclear Nazi

Name: Panzer

Comments: they were very close even before the war, but H man said it was Jew science and that was that.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Nazi Nuclear Bomb

Explosive find exposes Nazi secret. A GERMAN treasure hunter has stumbled on evidence that Adolf Hitler may have come very close to building an atomic bomb. Source 6e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Nazi Nuclear Bomb
A Friend

Nazi Nuclear Bomb

First, the man is putting himself, his family, and everyone around him at risk by not showing authorities where he found that. That is very selfish and all so that he can find more is a substance that can kill him and is illegal to have.

Second, had the Germans developed a bomb first this would be a different world. They had the means to deliver them and I'm sure would have. I think they'd have used them on advancing Russian armies and on British cities. They would have fired in their V2 rockets.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2017 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Nazi Nuclear Bomb
A Friend

Nazi Nuclear Bomb Politics Business Civil & History

Yes this would be a much different world as it was proven that the first country to use a nuclear weapon quickly became a powerful country that other counties left alone for a number of years. Germany would have had the ability to take over all of Europe and most of the Asian continent. Probably even Africa too.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nazi Nuclear Bomb

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,