Milk - Page 2 of 4

I don't like milk on its own whatsoever, - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th May, 2006 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 

?
Poll: How do you drink your milk?
  I don't drink milk at all       17.65%
  Only plain skim to avoid the fat       17.65%
  Low fat plain       17.65%
  Low fat with chocolate or other flavoring       5.88%
  Full cream plain       5.88%
  Full cream with any flavoring       5.88%
  Any kind, but only with cereal       23.53%
  Only as part of a milkshake or other drink       5.88%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Milk Drinking milk - milk addiction - is milk bad for your health?
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2005 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Milk
A Friend

Milk - Page 2

Wow, I didn't know so many people here didn't like milk. Of course I just joined so it isn't too surprising, but still almost everyone I know loves milk. I guess I'm just not used to it is all.

Sponsored Links:
7th Jun, 2005 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Milk

I love milk with a passion and I wish that I could devour full cream, but I have kept myself to skim powdered. By the way, I much prefer powder milk since I can make it to the consistency that pleases me. Chocolate milk is also grand also in recent times I have acquired a liking for strawberry.

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2005 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Milk
A Friend

Milk Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

What is wrong with all of you! I am completely amazed at how many of you dislike milk! I love milk with a passion! Any kind low fat or whole milk, any flavor, with cereal, plain as a snack, with any meal. I absolutely love milk. My two youngest children cant get enough of it. If I had to go a week without milk, it would be a sad week for my taste buds and tummy indeed!

8th Jun, 2005 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Milk

I *love* milk, but I drink only the 2% "reduced" fat to keep my calories down. Chocolate milk is great, too.

The best snack with milk is whole milk, with a little stack of chocolate chip cookies to dip in it (or perhaps Oreos). I don't get to have this as often as I did when I was younger, but when I do, it's really yummy.

Other milk products tend to upset my stomach, even though I love them -- sour cream and ice cream, in particular.

Post Date: 14th Jun, 2005 - 1:06am / Post ID: #

Milk
A Friend

Milk

Like you FarSeer, I have to drink 2% milk, but because of my high cholesterol. I don't mind switching back and forth though, my son only drinks whole milk, so when mine is out, out of pure laziness I will drink the whole milk.
A gallon of milk in my house is gone within three days. I also use evaporated milk when I make mashed potatoes (my abuela's style) and they always come out fantastic. It is worth trying sometime... after you boil the potatoes, you mix in evaporated milk slowly and it makes a great side.

16th May, 2006 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Milk

I drank whole milk when I was growing up. I have never been a huge milk drinker but I usually drink a glass nearly every day. I have switched to a 2% milk rather than whole milk and now I find that whole milk taste a little runny to me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th May, 2006 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Milk - Page 2

This is like --- a forbidden thing! I feel like I'm admitting to being the second-gunman on the grassy knoll! I love milk! I love milk so much! I lovelove Milk! Locally, we have a dairy that puts out milk in the glass bottles and has the line of cream on top. oooooh! It's so good. You can take a spool and poke through it and take it out. It's so thick and yummy! Ooh, I have to go get milk today! I'm trying to be a good girl and not get the whole milk with the cream on top though, because I need to lose 15 lbs for my surgery, but I'm down to 1%. It's not so much fun.

16th May, 2006 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Milk Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I don't like milk on its own whatsoever, this stems back to when we were made to drink it at infant school, and they kept it in a crate by the radiators until lunch time, and it had always gone sour and curdled, and we were made to drink it warm!

As I know that you do need milk, I tend to drink it disguised with milkshake flavoring laugh.gif, I don't actually mind it that way.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Milk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,