Democrat Hate Speech

Democrat Hate Speech - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2005 - 7:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

8th Jun, 2005 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Democrat Hate Speech

This thread is designed JUST to document examples of hate speech coming from the Democrats. If I find any coming from the Republicans, I will start a similar topic (or anyone else could do so).

Hillary Clinton: 'Why Can't Democrats Stop the Republicans?'
https://www.cnsnews.com//ViewPolitics.asp?P...L20050607b.html
The title doesn't appear to be much in the way of hate speech, but lets look at some of what she had to say....
"There has never been an administration, I don't believe in our history, more intent upon consolidating and abusing power to further their own agenda."

As reported by the New York Times, Sen. Clinton called the House of Representatives "a dictatorship of the Republican leadership," and she said some Republican leaders "honestly believe they are motivated by the truth, they are motivated by a higher calling, they are motivated by, I guess, a direct line to the heavens."

Hmmm. This coming from the "co-president" of the most corrupt Administration in history. (By counts of scandals that occured within it.)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2005 - 5:25am / Post ID: #

Democrat Hate Speech
A Friend

Speech Hate Democrat

In the political world, you don't have to did hard to find hate speech against other people. Here are some dandies.

Even the most-jaded political watchers have been stunned by the level of raw viciousness unleashed by Democrats against sitting Connecticut Governor John G. Rowland.

"Death to the prince of darkness!" the invocation speaker publicly declared at the state's recent Democratic Convention.

"In fact, I know things about him that I don't choose to bring out in public today, that I have observed with my own eyes. He is a snake!" the speaker said of Rowland.

Prince of Darkness? tongue.gif

My favorite was the https://moveon.org second advertisement that compared George W. Bush to Adolph Hilter. While not especially fond of Dubya, how can you even consider comparing any American to a ruthless dictator that killed millions of Jews and Gypsies without remorse. Thats disgusting.

Post Date: 13th Jun, 2005 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #

Democrat Hate Speech
A Friend

Democrat Hate Speech History & Civil Business Politics

I would have thought that the Nixon administration was more corrupt than the Clinton administration.

25th Jul, 2005 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Speech Hate Democrat

Here is a very nice description from a Democratic leader:
https://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Pa.L20050715a.html
Ex-Clinton Aide Charges Republicans 'Want to Kill Us'

"They want to kill me and my children if they can. But if they just kill me and not my children, they want my children to be comforted -- that while they didn't protect me because they cut my taxes, my children won't have to pay any money on the money they inherit," Begala said. "That is bulls*** national defense, and we should say that."

Begala also included Republican domestic policies in his sweeping criticism. The GOP, he said, "ain't had a new idea since they opposed Social Security, and guess what, they still do. ... They are beginning to figure out that there is no Soviet Union, but they still want Star Wars to stop it," Begala said.

"Okay, they are utterly and completely brain-dead," Begala said, echoing comments earlier this year by Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean, who accused Republicans of being "brain dead."

Keep it up, Paul.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

2nd Sep, 2005 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Speech Hate Democrat

Here is another real gem, coming from that bastion of common sense and decency, Air America (/sarcasm)

"This President is never gonna do the right thing. I think somewhere deep down inside him he takes a lot of joy about losing people, if he thinks they vote Democrat or if he thinks they're poor, or if he thinks they're in a blue state, whatever his reasons are not to rescue those people who are (planning?) for their safety."  Randi Rhodes, Wednesday, 31 August 2005

> TOPIC: Democrat Hate Speech

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,