Racist Police Emails

Racist Police Emails - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Nov, 2005 - 12:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

In Canada?
Post Date: 14th Jun, 2005 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Racist Police Emails

'RACIST' E-MAIL SURFACES INSIDE EDMONTON POLICE FORCE

Edmonton's acting police chief has ordered an internal investigation into an e-mail distributed among some officers.
Ref.
https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...lice050613.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2005 - 8:42am / Post ID: #

Racist Police Emails
A Friend

Emails Police Racist

When ever you have police officers that are racist, you have to possibility that someone some where was not given equal treatment under the law. I'm glad the police chief is doing the investigation, Ill be even happier if he actually does something to the culprits. If he just lets this go away, then nothing gets accomplished at all. I hope he continues on his investigation, then punishes the people who where involved. Unfortunately, allot of people probably agreed with the offending officer or it wouldn't have gotten sent around so much.

26th Jun, 2005 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

Racist Police Emails History & Civil Business Politics

From what I read in the article, it is possible this was a "joke" e-mail similar to what you might find circulating in the US regarding how to deal with terrorists or welfare recipients, etc.

The e-mail reportedly cites 10 ways to deal with aboriginals.

That doesn't make it good behavior, but it might explain the circulation of it. People often laugh at humor that is directed at one "group" or another even if they wouldn't personally consider doing anything adversely to them directly. We often allow ourselves to laugh at a "joke" without considering what the joke really means or says.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2005 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Racist Police Emails
A Friend

Emails Police Racist

In Canada there is a real problem with the dealing of aborginals. I once went to Montreal and saw a real tearjerker show about the police chief of Ontario who was a racist. And I am thinking:THIS IS CANADA FOR CHRISSAKES! It's supposed to show the world an example for human rights! It was really sad the aborginal state of affairs. In Place Jacques Cartier,also in Montreal I heard some really good aborginal music and I thought they definately deserve more, especially since it was their country orginally.

4th Sep, 2005 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Emails Police Racist

We often allow ourselves to laugh at a "joke" without considering what the joke really means or says

I guess when you are a police officer and honor, respect and fulfill your responsibilities, you cannot be so light-minded in issues like this one.

I find we always refer to these type of things as a "joke" as long as it does not touch us directly. A joke is a joke when everybody laughs.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

23rd Nov, 2005 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

Racist Police Emails

This form of racial propaganda seems to be getting more popular, but sadly, it is a coward form of delivery, since they hide behind their Email rather that express their feelings out loud.

RACIST E-MAIL SPURS PROBES AMONG RCMP, POLICE

Several police forces across the country are investigating after some officers circulated an e-mail containing a profanity-laced song that refers to native people drinking, sniffing gas and committing crimes.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...ong-051122.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Racist Police Emails

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,