3 Boys Dead In Trunk

3 Boys Dead Trunk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Jun, 2005 - 1:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2005 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

3 Boys Dead In Trunk

THREE MISSING BOYS FOUND DEAD

Three young boys missing for two days were found dead Friday night in the trunk of a car by one child's father, who jumped away screaming and sobbing after his grim discovery.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/US/06/24/missing.boys/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Jun, 2005 - 10:31pm / Post ID: #

3 Boys Dead In Trunk
A Friend

Trunk Dead Boys

I don't know whether this WAS and accident or not, but I would be very surprised. How could three boys get accidentally locked in a trunk? I suppose they would have had to get in the car themselves, but why wouldn't they be kicking and screaming in the trunk? I agree that its possible that this was an accident, but I'm betting someone was just a disturbed human being and just put them in the trunk for his own sick enjoyment. Why else would you kill a kid?

26th Jun, 2005 - 1:44am / Post ID: #

3 Boys Dead In Trunk History & Civil Business Politics

Unfortunately, it is very common for children to get locked in the trunk of a car. They get in it to play, hiding from their parents or from other children in games, and quickly succumb to the heat. That is why, a few years ago, the government mandated that all trunks have devices inside so that someone in it can unlock the trunk and get out.

However, in this case, the car was old enough that it didn't have that device.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

> TOPIC: 3 Boys Dead In Trunk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,