Terrorism In Britain - Page 19 of 25

That is correct, they can't be seen - Page 19 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (25) »
Since this seems to be the next big target
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism In Britain - Page 19

I figured from the get go the way it was carried out that it was going to be a new form of terroristic attack. This shows you do not need a gun, or a bomb to kill, maim or otherwise seriously hurt people and cause terror. What makes it hard on authorities is some of the radicals who have not done anything wrong but still plan on doing something. It is very hard to identify them and stop them before they try something.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Britain Terrorism

Yes, and some things can cause a lot more damage than others. Imagine a terrorist who gets his hands on an 18 wheeler and takes it down a side street busy with pedestrians. Or one of a hundred other ways I won't write down here. But there are so many ways to do damage and so many people to track and we can't jut arrest them, that goes against the very freedoms we hold dear.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism In Britain History & Civil Business Politics

That is correct you can not sacrifice freedom for security otherwise you will have neither. Many people do not under stand this basic concept. What people do need to understand is that they, the public, will see a potential terrorist before the security or police forces ever do. If they would say something many attacks would never happen.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Page 19 Britain Terrorism

Yes, and the other part of this equation is we have to get the people in the Islamic community on board with us. They must also say something. They when someone is self radicalizing well before anyone outside the community does. They also have a good idea when those that have radicalized are going to do something.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Britain Terrorism

I don't know how we do that though. Look at polls. A good portion of moderate Muslims support terrorism in support of their religion. It's not a tiny, isolated minority of Muslims involved in this line of thinking. Most moderates are probably afraid to get involved knowing they might be targeted due to this.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism In Britain

No, it's not a small number. But I think we helped get them there by the way we handle things sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I'm hard line let's send these terrorists to their Nirvana kind of guy. Most of them are very bad people. What they do to women makes me want to really hurt them before I free their souls. Yes, that is my Special Forces trained sniper coming out. But the way we handle things is sometimes bad.

Like when we parade around the knowledge that we broke this person or that person and we did so in a special prison. We never did anything like that to Germans in WW II. Or when we take the wrong people, which happens a fair number of times, and send them to Guantanamo and it takes months for them to be freed even though they did nothing wrong. That only hardens the moderates against us.

We have to find a way to reach these people and get them on our side. More than that, we have to make the ones who help us feel safe. The only other way to do this is to absolutely break their will to fight. To do that our full power would have to be unleashed and we'd have to bar reporters from the battlefields. Had reporters been on the battlefields of WW II we'd still be fighting it because people would be horrified and half the people of that generation would be in jail for some of the things they did.

Since really winning this war isn't an option because we don't feel the peril here that our way of life or our lives themselves are in danger, like in WW II, the only option is to win them over. If this ever gets to the pint where someone were to do something really bad, like say blow up a couple grade schools, or a few malls, or nuke a city, then everything will change and the cuffs will be off. Mark my words, at that point no one will care how we win the war, or at least so few it won't matter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism Britain - Page 19

I know it is a big battle to fight the extremists no matter if they are Arabic, white, black. Latino or others. There are terrorists in all walks of life and rooting them out is hard as they are protected by people who view them has local heroes. IF we can get this mentality to change then we will have a better chance of learning who is dangerous before they drive a car into a crowd and then jump out and start slashing people.

Taking innocent people and tossing them into jail for no reason has never turned out good for anyone. We do not need to go down that path as we should not stoop to the levels of others. We can be and are better than that.

I talk to islamic worshippers on a daily basis and I have no issues with them and they are mostly nice guys. How ever as I get to know them you can start to see the ones who may not be willing to be peaceful.

Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism Britain Politics Business Civil & History - Page 19

That is correct, they can't be seen as heroes. The way we broke the back of the K was when they bombed that church and killed those poor young girls. The nation turned. Even many of the people in the South turned at that point and the K lost its hero status and the people who protected it.

The same thing happened in Northern Ireland. Eventually people got tired of living in a war zone and having their kids and family blown up for no reason while walking to the market. When that happened the militias on both sides lost their protected status and people started turning them in.

Something like that has to happen now. We have to get Islamic Regular Joe and Jane on our side and turning in the bad guys. To do that they have to believe in our values, not Sharia law. Then they'll start turning in the bad guys and helping the potential bad guys not radicalize.

> TOPIC: Terrorism In Britain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,