Canadians Are Getting Fatter!

Canadians Fatter! - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th May, 2016 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Canadians Getting Fatter! Canada Obese
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2005 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

CANADIAN OBESITY RATES RISE DRAMATICALLY IN 25 YEARS

One in four Canadian adults is considered obese, a dramatic increase over the past 25 years, Statistics Canada reports.
Ref. Source

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

Canadians Are Getting Fatter! (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2005 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Fatter Getting Canadians

Well, they where soon to follow. Americans have been getting fatter for decades now. The fast food revolution is just taking longer to get to other places of the world. As the increase in McDonalds happens world wide, you will start to see other nations getting fatter as well. But the US has only recently started its health kick, Canada is just starting to get fatter and may still be able to reverse the trend if they can teach the next generation to eat better. American children see fast food on every corner, if that happens in Canada as well, then their fat trend will continue.

18th May, 2006 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Canadians Are Getting Fatter! Health & Special Psychology

I don't think it is just the Canadians who are getting fatter, I think that many countries people are getting bigger. This seems to be in my opinion, the way that people live today, is at a faster speed than ever before, and people tend to eat 'on the go'. People are always looking for a quick fix solution, to get their food down them at a fast pace, so consequently more junk food is being consumed than ever before, and home cooking is getting less.

It is a sad state of the times,but it is big money business for the 'giants junk food companies'.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Fatter Getting Canadians

I'd imagine so with all the US dollars they are soaking up thanks to the wackos in this country that don't know how to spend their dollars right.

2nd Oct, 2008 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Fatter Getting Canadians

Wish that was it. I think it is too many computers fast food joints and lazy parents who can not plan a meal or mostly likely even know how to cook with out a can opener or paper box to open.

Lets face it with mom and dad working children are not as busy as they used to be and with half the farms closed and urban sprawling we are just getting too lazy to go out side and live. lets face it the media preaches every other day in the summer do not go out doors live in inside with your nice expensive to run central air that is installed in the basement to ensure it uses the most electricity possible. Why because we are to stupid to remember cold air is heaver and falls to the bottom. Yeesh.

Or could it be the countries health care system prefers us inside not being exposed to dirt so we weaken out immune systems and eat their chemical filled crap they serve I cans. Yup no one is pushing for your side so get off your fat butts get outside and exercise. Gets hot go play in the shade! Still to hot get out of the city mate!

Oh look out here comes winter get your shots and stay inside away from public places you might get the flue. (Am I the only one that recalls washing hands stops that by 99%?)

Being told you house is where you live then throw in unlimited entertainment inside where the Government and mass media can feed you their space age brainwashing airwaves while watch a commercial every 10 minutes that tells you go eat fast food. So don't walk as we have a drive through hop in your car pop though then get back home where you are safe from the invisible environmental boogie man. Oh do not forget it is a crime to kill and eat your own drug free meat. Chemicals keep all clean and do not hurt you honestly cries the food industry. (country moves up 10,000 lbs on the critical eat me now food chains) Who know maybe we can finally beat Texas at being the biggest.

Get a bike ride to work walk eat some fruit. By pass the processed foods save some money maybe go to a country with skinny people in it ans see what they are doing right. Maybe JB could start a North American fat farm.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

You are so correct on that Krakyn. It is funny how many people actually buy into what the mass media tells them and then they wonder why they are fat and lazy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th May, 2016 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canadians Getting Fatter!

Fewer overweight or obese children in Canada after years of increased rates

After years of increases, the rates of children who are overweight or obese are declining in Canada, according to new research. The study, conducted to understand obesity trends in Canada, looked at data on 14,014 children between the ages of 3 and 19 years. The sex distribution of the group was split evenly and 80% of the children were white. Ref. Source 6z.

> TOPIC: Canadians Are Getting Fatter!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,