Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Michael Phelps
6th Aug, 2005 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps is the Arnold Schwarzenegger of swimming. I became familiar with him after he defeated a hopeful Trinidadian in the last Olympics. Michael Phelps won many gold medals in the Olympics and continues to show he is unstoppable:

Michael Phelps Wins 27th National Title

AP - Michael Phelps defeated training partner Klete Keller by nearly a half-second to win the 200-meter freestyle at the U.S. Summer Nationals on Friday night.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...wm_us_nationals

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2005 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Phelps Michael

Michael Phelps is the Arnold Schwarzenegger of swimming

Or the Lance Armstrong of swimming wink.gif . I think australian Ian Thorpe might be history

Here are his results at the latest World Championship (Montreal, Canada - July 17-31):
- Gold Medals - 200 freestyle, 4x100 freestyle relay, 200 I'm, 4x200 freestyle relay and 4x100 medley relay
- Silver Medal - 100 butterfly
Not bad, considering that he also holds some world records. Here is his official web site:
https://www.michaelphelps.com/2004/index.html

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2005 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps
A Friend

Michael Phelps Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I remember when I lived in a dorm, and we would all gather in the common room and watch Phelps race. He is definately talented, and he has a great character to go along with his talent. I think he proved himself to be a very gracious competitor, especially when he let one of his other teammates swim in his stead for one of the relays. I hope he turns out to be one of those athletes who proves to be a good rolemodel for children. They are so hard to find.

1st Nov, 2005 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Phelps Michael

I think Phelps is a great swimmer, but he isn't anything compared to Ian Thorpe in freestyle.

If Thorpe had competed at the last Worlds you could wipe off a few of those golds.

This is what the Australian won in his past two worlds.
2001 Fukuoka 200m freestyle
2001 Fukuoka 400m freestyle
2001 Fukuoka 800m freestyle
2001 Fukuoka 4 x 100m freestyle relay
2001 Fukuoka 4 x 100m medley relay
2001 Fukuoka 4 x 200m freestyle relay
2003 Barcelona 400m freestyle
2003 Barcelona 200m freestyle
2003 Barcelona 4 x 200m freestyle relay

2nd Feb, 2009 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Phelps Michael

When the miracle is too good....A great swimmer? Sure. For the poster who said great character, I am not so sure.

(CNN) -- Olympic gold medalist Michael Phelps admitted to "regrettable" behavior Sunday and vowed it wouldn't happen again after a British newspaper published a photograph of the swimmer smoking a marijuana pipe.

"I engaged in behavior which was regrettable and demonstrated bad judgment," the record-setting American athlete said in a statement issued Sunday.

"I'm 23 years old, and despite the successes I have had in the pool, I acted in a youthful and inappropriate way, not in a manner that people have come to expect from me," Phelps said. "For this, I am sorry. I promise my fans and the public -- it will not happen again."

2nd Feb, 2009 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps

Michael Phelps is human just like any of us. I'd bet he will look to do these things privately because he is role model for many.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps

This will cost him millions trying to fix his public image because of his marketability. His sponsors may not want to continue paying for a 'junkie'. Endorsements are hard to come by. This is not the first time, at the age of 19 he was caught driving while under the influence.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps
A Friend

Michael Phelps Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Doing things like this will get you no where real fast. I will be surprised if he continues to have many sponsors after these photos.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Michael Phelps

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,