Michael Phelps - Page 3 of 5

Fox News says the sheriff who was adamantly - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 16th Feb, 2009 - 8:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Michael Phelps
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps
A Friend

Michael Phelps - Page 3

I believe he is going to loose more support as time goes on if he does not prove that he is frug free and willing to work hard to gain sponsors once again. IF he does want to compete in the 2012 games then he best be on his best behavior from now to then.

If he want to remain in the spot light he should find a different way to do it because this choice he made is not helping him much.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2009 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Phelps Michael

Name: Jenn

Comments: Ok, perhaps everyone has been smoking too much pot themselves and gone and forgotten the fact that Phelps also has a DUI (4 years ago). So going out and drinking is probably not a good idea for him. Holy crap people, what does it take to realize that pot is not bad? A 14 time Olympic Gold Medalist? A couple leaders of the free world? A Supreme Court justice? Geez, Clinton and Obama both admit to using pot.... Bush is reputed as a former coke user. Get over it. Pot does not have a lethal dosage. There is no amount of marijuana that can kill you. Alcohol, Tobacco, nicotine, sugar, even water, has a lethal dosage (an amount at which half of an exposed population dies). Marijuana does not cause death. For this reason alone it should be decriminalized. All of these other substances are legal and regulated and they cause death and harm. Tobacco and alcohol have no medicinal value and cause 100s of 1,000s of deaths a year. Marijuana causes 0 deaths a year. Why is my vocabulary so limited?! Wake up. It shouldn't be called dope if you can smoke it and win 14 Gold medals. Let's be honest here, this wasn't Phelps first bong. But what I want to really know is if they are going to add THC as a performance enhancer for the 2012 games;)

Google Rick Simpson, and his website Phoenix Tears. It is really sad that the cure is out there and pharmaceutical profits are more important than patient care. It is all a "smoke screen." If people could grow their own medicine... what a different world we would live in.

Michael Phelps
Michael Phelps (Hover)

6th Feb, 2009 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Jenn, the point here is not a morality or even a health issue. The point here is that Michael is burying his own career by the choices he is making. He is losing sponsors, losing money, getting suspensions, etc. Whether marijuana is good or isn't is irrelevant.

7th Feb, 2009 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Phelps Michael

Hardly surprising that Phelps is a pot head, he certainly comes across that way whenever he opens his mouth.

I believe marijuana is a banned substance under anti-doping rules for the Olympic Games. Therefore, Phelps should probably be made some sort of example and be under heavier scrutiny at future events as it seems obvious he does use the substance.

Unfortunately, whether it is right or wrong, when you become a professional athlete you have a certain amount of responsibility as a role model, especially to young children. Therefore, this was a very poorly judged move by Phelps.

Now lets hope he contracts gangrene and loses all of his limbs so Australian men can start winning gold medals in the pool again.

7th Feb, 2009 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Phelps Michael

Just arisen from my big fat morning bowl of medicinal herb and feel so good that I just have to jot down a few verses that Michael Phelpscoli has inspired in me. Here are the top 10 things you just might see and hear at Phelps next swim meet:

10) EVERYONE DOWN...HE's GOT A GUN!
9) "Today I'll be swimming for Gold. Hahahahhaa...Gold Rolling Papers that is!
8) All we need now is the smell of chlorine, a cool buzz, and I'm fine!
7) WHHOAAA Dude, I cant believe I won. I am so baked! Just like the sandwiches at my new sponsor...SUBWAY!
6) Tells the presenter "ALOHA to you too!" when accepting the medal.
5) Interview: Michael Phelps is there anything that you would like to say to your audience after that fantastic finish? Phelps: People on 'ludes should not dive!
4) Ok Boys, last one this time makes the White Castles run!
3) Psss...Psss...2nd Blocks Dude. You know they put a chemical in the pool that sticks to your pee and leaves a purple cloud all around you?
2) Whoooa, I touched the wall with my SKULL! I'm sooo wasted!

And the #1 thing that you just might hear or see at Michael's next meet is....

Deeeeewwde, where is my lane!

Actually, I dont think he has really smoked much until after the recent games and has had a fairly unusual if not sheltered life training. His victories have gotten him some notoriety and he obviously is taking some time off, which probably taste a bit like freedom. He seems to be in fine shape and not requiring any large dosages of medicinal herbs. He doesnt have a real job like the rest of us, so he has plenty of time on his hands to make some dumb mistakes and he is taking full advantage of them. Still think he should lay off the weed and pop a top. He just doesnt need to get behind the wheel afterwards.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps
A Friend

Michael Phelps

Any way you look at it Mike may be done in the swimming competitions unless he cleans up his act.

posted by Jenn

Marijuana causes 0 deaths a year.

Ride along with the police some day and go to a accident scene that was caused by some person smoking pot. The fact is that smoking pot and driving is causing many highway deaths that it is becoming as bad as drunk driving. Yeah it may not kill you but what about the person who is killed when you hit them with your vehicle?

I just hope Mike learns that what he is doing is wrong and gets clean.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Feb, 2009 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps - Page 3

More people are being arrested over this including the bong's owner. Apparently he tried to sell it on Ebay for US$100,000!

Additionally it seems Phelps got an offer from a cigar company for US$25,000 just to be called their "Smoke Guy".

16th Feb, 2009 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Michael Phelps Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

Fox News says the sheriff who was adamantly trying to prosecute Phelps for using the Bong will now have to drop all charges. Not only from Phelps, but those supposedly involved. There is not enough evidence to convict. Those who thought the South Carolina's charges was ridiculous will be glad about this.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Michael Phelps

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,