Twins / Multiples

Twins / Multiples - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Jun, 2015 - 12:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Stupid questions often asked...
6th Aug, 2005 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Twins / Multiples

Okay, I must fall in that stupid bracket, because I have asked at least one of those questions before. Take a look at the link below and see if you found yourself asking the same thing. (Yes answers are provided) Supid questions about Twins

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2005 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Twins / Multiples
A Friend

Multiples Twins

This was an interesting topic to pick and research. I actually never considered allot of the questions because a couple with twins my age went to our church from a young age. Some of the questions seemed rude to me right off the bat. I have always found twins interesting though. I try not to ask silly or rude questions, but sometimes I hadn't realized that it was rude. The big one for me was the "natural" or "c-section" question. I haven't ever considered it rude because my wife always offers the information that all three of ours where from c-section. I guess I still have a lot to learn about other people. Thanks for the great link!

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2005 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Twins / Multiples
A Friend

Twins / Multiples Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I found that article disappointing... we are curious by nature. I can understand how some people may find it rude to be asked, because they may be asked over and over, but that is no reason to get huffy and puffy about it. I had a very unusual birthing experience with my son, and I think it's great when people ask questions about it. I'm proud of my son and if I had twins I would be excited, thrilled and appreciative that we all survived the ordeal and I would answer everyone's questions with a smile.

...this list of silly, rude, annoying or otherwise aggravating questions that people most commonly ask us about twins and multiples

I guess you should ask the mother if she minds answering some questions before you ask and get her aggravated.

25th Apr, 2006 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Multiples Twins

I think some of the questions could be interpreted as rude, but others, I see no harm in, and I would put down to just general curiosity!

I have looked after several twins as a Nanny, and I found that a lot more people did tend to stop you and ask questions about them, but I think that it is just general inquisitiveness, not nastiness.

there was one family that would always dress their twins in identical clothing, people tend to expect this!

The question about the c-section or natural birth, I don't find offensive, people who have singular births get asked this too laugh.gif

25th Apr, 2006 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Multiples Twins

7) How do you tell them apart?

What's wrong with this question? Parents and even relatives of twins always figure out a way to differentiate between them. I can see asking this question, if the twins aren't identical, as dumb, but if they are identical, I believe it is a valid question. I had cousins that were twins, and I got asked that all the time. I didn't think it was a dumb question!

29th May, 2007 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Twins / Multiples

My Eldest Son's girlfriend is a twin, (boy and girl twins), she was telling me the other day that you'd be amazed how many people ask them if they are identical twins? laugh.gif, you'd think that people would know the answer to this seeing that one is male and the other female, but apparently not!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2014 - 10:34am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Twins / Multiples

What not to say to twins

EVER received an eyeroll when you"ve met twins? They"ve heard it all a million times before, but here are a few things you should never say to them. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2015 - 12:20am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Twins / Multiples Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Mum pregnant with fourth set of twins in 5 years

HAVING children is a big step. But this mother is pregnant with her fourth set of twins in just five years. Ref. Source 4z

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Twins / Multiples

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,