Washington Redskins

Washington Redskins - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th May, 2013 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
American Football What’s Another Couple Million?
26th Aug, 2005 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Washington Redskins

WASHINGTON (AP) - "Washington Redskins linebacker LaVar Arrington won't be getting the $6.5 million he claims was removed from the final draft of his contract."

https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/foot...0393/index.html

Another case of NFL players not getting all the cash they want. Evidentially this little disagreement has it's roots back to when Arrington signed his 2003 $68 million dollar contract. $68 M for 8 years works out to be around $8.5 M per year. Not to mentions everything else he gets from endorsements and etc. How do you feel about this decision by the team officials? Will Arrington be able to make ends meet with only $8.5 M per year?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2005 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Washington Redskins
A Friend

Redskins Washington

Poor Lavar. Its so sad to have to see grown men, playing a game they love, for part of the year, with free travel, to have to work on the poultry sum of 8.5 million dollars a year. I shall now perform "my heart bleeds for you" on the worlds smallest violin. Hope he has a year that reflects his attitude.

27th Aug, 2005 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Washington Redskins Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think I"ll join violin orchestra as well. What a sad, sad day it is. I hope he doesn't have to settle for the $3.25 M in bonus money instead. Guess it's time to sell the farm Lavar. These types of situations really show the true nature of the being!

18th Mar, 2006 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Redskins Washington

The Redskins have been very busy in the offseason. One of their more notable signings was of Antwaan Randle-El, the flashy wide-receiver/quarterback from the Championship Pittsburg Steelers. He will be a good complement to Santana Moss.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2007 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Redskins Washington

Sean Taylor Shot

Sean Taylor of the Washington Redskins was shot at his home and has undergone six hours of surgery. He has been accused of brandishing a gun in the past and plead no contest.
Ref. Fox News

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2007 - 11:15am / Post ID: #

Washington Redskins

Sean Taylor has died

Washington Redskins safety Sean Taylor has died, a day after he was shot in the leg, said family friend Richard Sharpstein. According to the Associated Press, Sharpstein said Taylor's father called him around 5:30 a.m. to tell him the news.
Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 5:26am / Post ID: #

Washington Redskins

Four men arrested over NFL murder

Miami police arrest four people over the murder of Sean Taylor, a star player from the NFL in the US.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/a...cas/7122468.stm

Post Date: 10th May, 2013 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Washington Redskins Movies Music Fashion & Sports

New generation of American Indians challenges Redskins

Owner of NFL's Washington franchise stands firm that team will 'NEVER' change name Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Washington Redskins

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,