Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 3 of 33

Ah, meh trusted knife, not as big as a dagger, - Page 3 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Mar, 2006 - 12:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (33) »

Gwynedd Tavern Owner
Description: Come in and rest ye little ole tired... The Village Tavern welcomes anyone that wants to come in, sit down and have some open medieval discussion in character. At the heart of the story is an unfortunate tavern worker that dreams of better fortune elsewhere, but he is only limited to the happenings of the tavern and those that come in such as you and your character.

25th Nov, 2005 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 3

Gwynedd Tavern Owner says,

* Ah, there be a gent with muscles sufficient to hurl a tree across the yard of meh neighbors' pig pen. Let me see if he be willing to share with me the glories of adventure.

...And a good day to you pleasant sir, may I offer some ale, a hard drink or just some freshly squeezed juice of the vine for strength?

30th Nov, 2005 - 2:47am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Comin' right up sire, we have the best ale this part South of the Kingdom.

* Fills a mug of ale and passes it on

So, what be thy bidding for the rest of the day? Adventure, slay a Dragon or two?

* Listens to the muscular warrior egotistically express himself...

Ah, that be a good choice, I do hear that the South has things unknown that go bump in the night, but that should not hamper the likes of thee? Dis be ye first journey?

* The warrior watches me as though I had the intellect of a prune while declaring his victories over the South.

No, three ye say? Gracious, ye must be quite skilled with a sword indeed.

3rd Dec, 2005 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

What about someone such as me, could I make a plunge into the South?

* The barbarian makes himself below with laughter while shaking his head and relating something about mouses among lions.

Well, I may be small, but meh interest is grand, maybe I should be looking at the magics or thievery...

15th Dec, 2005 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Page 3 Tavern Village Gwynedd

* The barbarian gives a nod and then turns his attention elsewhere to the barmaids and the like.

Hmm... a thief, I wonder how I would be, my fingers are fairly nimble, but I wonder if I am truly dexterous enough for those sneaky traps? At the same time I have no meat on my bones to parry a large sword, so maybe the magics is just the thing for me? I be wondering who I should ask about this, where do I go?

26th Dec, 2005 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Tavern Village Gwynedd

Why to some sort of underground I am sure! But, they must know that I am nimble and quick with meh hands. Let meh see...

*Looks for an old metal spoon and tries to pace it in a standing position within the center of his palm, but the spoon keeps falling making a tingling sound each time it does so.*

"Keep it down!" yells someone from across the smell of an ale filled room.

Oh fumbles, I be needing more practise!

21st Jan, 2006 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern

I have made up meh mind and by fumbles I be doing dis in the mornin'. I shall start out in a quest to find meh destiny and stand side by side by the great adventurers of years gone by. I be willing, I be ready, I be the next warrior of this here Village!

* Not noticing my subconscious spontaneous action I have placed the metal spoon in the air pointing above my head and everyone in the Tavern has turned to see what I am going on about.

Ah, carry on all of ye, I just be deciding the next conquest.

* Everyone grumbles, rolls their eyes and turn their heads back to what was of more interest to them originally.

Later that next morning...

Ah, now that the last drunken Villager has left this sorry tavern I can now make meh way to meh abode for some rest.

Scuffles quickly towards home in a very frightened way, not wanting to be mugged along the way...

Let meh be asleep now fer tomorrow I be collecting meh things and going out to adventure!

11th Mar, 2006 - 1:20am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern - Page 3

A New Morn

* Rooster sounds day break *

Ah, it be good to rest fer meh muscles to gain the needed strength fer dis day's adventure.

* Springs off of bed *

Right then, a quick wipe under the arms, some water splashed on meh cute dumplin' face and I be ready fer the world!

* Looks for a sack *

Right, so what I be needin' fer this trip...

* Stands in a fury of thought that burns a few brain cells and causes a dumb expression to be formed on my face *

21st Mar, 2006 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Narrator

Gwynedd Village Tavern Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 3

Ah, meh trusted knife, not as big as a dagger, but good fer dem steaks and such. Maybe while I seek gold I may come across a wee rabbit that may fit my stomach's delight.

Ah, me sack, I shall put in this some biscuits, bread, cheese and some ale. I think this be all I needin' fer some right ole adventure.

* Trusts hand in air pointing heavenward while holding knife*

Onward to the gold!

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (33) »

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Village Tavern

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,