Chupacabra: Dark Seas

Chupacabra Dark Seas - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

4th Nov, 2005 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Chupacabra: Dark Seas

Chupacabra is a legend or myth within the southamerican culture. I have read and heard people that live in the country side that they have seen this "monster" half human and somehow half animal who attacks the goats at night and sucks their blood.

The movie was okay, I think they could have done a better job. Most of the scenes are to be expected, living little or nothing to imagination.

Sponsored Links:
4th Nov, 2005 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

Seas Dark Chupacabra

This movie was a disgrace to modern film technology. They had good actors, well at least some of them were, but I felt like I was watching the 'Love Boat' with a monster added for the scenario. Do not even waste your time.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Chupacabra: Dark Seas Sports & Fashion Music Movies

If you have seen this film please give your review here:

Chupacabra: Dark Seas (2005) (TV)

When cryptozoologist Dr. Peña traps the legendary Chupacabra on a remote Caribbean island, he smuggles it aboard a cruise ship with disastrous results.

John Rhys-Davies - Captain Randolpp
Giancarlo Esposito - Dr. Peña
Dylan Neal - Lance
Chelan Simmons - Jenny
Paula Shaw - Mrs. Voorhees
Ref. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0435617/

> TOPIC: Chupacabra: Dark Seas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,