Pet Survival

Pet Survival - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th May, 2006 - 3:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Using Katrina as an example...
Pet Survival Related Information to Pet Survival
  • Katrina - Lasting Effects
  • When Odds Are Against You - Survival in depressing times
  • Katrina Car Sale - Beware!
  • The Horror of Katrina - Through the eyes of tourists (requires Mature access)
  • Unusual Crime - A perspective of law
  • Post Date: 20th Nov, 2005 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Pet Survival

Katrina Pets

Of course in disasters like Katrina most of the focus is on rescuing human lives, but there were also a significant number of animals (pets) that suffered due to their owners abandoning them. Some were later found dead, starved, suffering, etc.

The purpose of this thread is to discuss ways of handling your pet during times of disaster. What would you do?

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 21st Nov, 2005 - 7:53am / Post ID: #

Pet Survival
    A Friend

Survival Pet

As a pet owner, pets are like a child member of the family. The usually cant fend for themselves and are your responsibility to protect. Every pet owner needs a disaster plan for their pets. I know all the hiding places and hang outs of my pets. In case of an emergency, I can go directly to where they would be.

9th May, 2006 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Pet Survival UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

My wife and I talked about this a lot when Katrina hit New Orleans. Our dog is 100lbs so there is no way I would be able to carry him. I would probably try to bring him as far as I could and hopefully get him to a place where I can leave enough food and water so that he could survive until I could come back and get him. Of course my wife said she would not leave him at all. It would definitely be a difficult decision, and one I hope I never have to make.

> TOPIC: Pet Survival

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,