Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 29 of 46

Noticing the increasing 'rating' - Page 29 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 46 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (46) »

Gwynedd Fortunes
Description: Krusten is a fortune teller. She knows that some nobility might not approve but she doesn't care because there is so much gold. She uses very unorthodox methods to tell someone's fortune as everyone in Gwynedd will soon find out.

15th Apr, 2015 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 29

Gwynedd Villager, Krusten says...

"You may be persistent but getting into my castle will be an even bigger fate for you, in fact you may need to exercise a lot of faith to attempt such a feat."

She then makes herself ready to close her double doors.

"So, if there is nothing else I have work to do. Come back when I can see your 'true' self. I may consider a reading then, that is I have not hired someone to do it for me by then."

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2015 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Fortune Teller
A Friend

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

He shrugs, his hand still resting on the hilt of his weapon.

"So be it, I may as well see the rest of this village anyways."

He looks at her a moment before taking his leave, metal clinking beneath his cloak.

16th Apr, 2015 - 12:27am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

Krusten closes her door and then locks it. While walking away she makes a chide remark to herself, "Who are all these people that think they can make noise around my castle and then try to get in as well!" She walks back up to her castle's veranda where she plots her next undertaking.

17th Apr, 2015 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 29 Teller Fortune Gwynedd

Before retiring for the day she notices that the surroundings have an unusual yet delightful twist she had not seen before. Maybe she was just getting older or perhaps her mystic powers were increasing. Either way she knew she would have a good night's rest because she was at the top of the village.

19th Apr, 2015 - 1:36am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Teller Fortune Gwynedd

During the night Krusten dreamed about the people she encountered during the day. She saw herself as the holy angel that needed to vanquish the evil from beneath her. She of course triumphed in the end but not without a battle. The blacksmith seemed especially challenging.

20th Apr, 2015 - 3:08am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller

She yawns and stretches, its going to be a good day today she thinks. Krusten can tell because her dream told her about it. Over to her window she draws back her curtains and watches over the village for awhile.

23rd Apr, 2015 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller - Page 29

The sun beams on her face reassuring her of what she wants to accomplish. The ray's warmth now surrounds her face as she stands for awhile in an almost motionless state. Pride has gotten her in a set hold over the village and she was not going to let it go, not now, not ever.

27th Apr, 2015 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Fortune Teller Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 29

Noticing the increasing 'rating' and visits from others to the blacksmith's Krusten frowns a bit knowing that its the blacksmith's plan to remover her as top of the village, but she will have none of it.

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Fortune Teller

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,