Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking - Page 4 of 4

Woman stunned by gluten discovery. Being gluten - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2019 - 4:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Catering for those with Celiacs disease from someone who is experienced.
Post Date: 16th May, 2016 - 10:42am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking - Page 4

The gluten-free diet in children: Do the risks outweigh the benefits?

Posted: 13 May 2016 05:31 AM PDT
The prevalence of celiac disease (CD), an autoimmune disease, is increasing. The only treatment for CD is a gluten-free diet. However, the increasing prevalence of CD does not account for the disproportionate increase in growth of the gluten-free food industry (136 percent from 2013 to 2015). Experts discuss several of the most common inaccuracies regarding the gluten-free diet. Ref. Source 3w.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jun, 2016 - 7:22am / Post ID: #

Cooking Coeliac Celiac Free Gluten

I am on a gluten free and dairy free diet now. And I think we're catered for a lot more these days than even five years ago. I went out the other day and had a choice on the dessert bar! And cooking is fine as well. A lot of ingredients can be substituted. So I don't completely miss out.

Post Date: 14th Dec, 2016 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

New wheat crops as an alternative to a gluten-free diet

Wheat, one of the most widely consumed grains in the world, contains gluten, a mixture of proteins that can be toxic for people with celiac disease. A new study that analyzed the toxic components of these proteins in various varieties of wheat makes the first step forward towards developing wheat-based products that are safe for celiacs. Ref. Source 5t.

14th Dec, 2016 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Cooking Coeliac Celiac Free Gluten

We have to wait and see what are the side effects of this GMO and when I read things like that I always get suspicious.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2019 - 4:49am / Post ID: #

Cooking Coeliac Celiac Free Gluten

Woman stunned by gluten discovery. Being gluten intolerant usually means bread is off the menu — but a Melbourne woman has found a strange exception to the rule. Source 6x.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Gluten Free Celiac / Coeliac Cooking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,