Texas Driving

Texas Driving - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Texas Driving Texas Drivers
Post Date: 24th Jun, 2013 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

Texas Driving

Texas Drivers

How careful are drivers in Texas?

What is the minimum age to drive in Texas?

What are the statistics for driving fatalities in Texas?

What is unique about driving in Texas? For instance, is it left or right side of the road for vehicles, who usually has the 'right of way', the maximum speed limit, and so forth?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2013 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Driving Texas

Texas drivers pulled over at random, told to turn over blood, saliva samples:

Dozens of Texas drivers have been stopped at a police road block, where they were then directed into a parking lot and forced into surrendering blood, saliva and breath samples in a study that has upset civil liberties advocates. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2014 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Texas Driving Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Hit-and-run driver kills 2 at SXSW

At least two killed and 23 injured after a car plows into a crowd outside an Austin nightclub. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2015 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

Driving Texas

'She begged him to stay with her'

WHEN this woman was left trapped after rolling her car three times, the last thing she expected from a man offering help was for him to steal her purse. Ref. Source 4g

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Driving Texas

At least 12 dead, 3 hurt after church bus collides with pickup truck in southwestern Texas

Sgt. Conrad Hein of the Texas Department of Public Safety said the head-on collision happened about 75 miles west of San Antonio. A KENS-TV crew at the scene reported the trip was an annual spring retreat for church members 55 and older. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2017 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Texas Driving
A Friend

Texas Driving

I heard this on the news today. They have changed it to 13 dead. What a terrible thing to happen. I haven't heard what caused the driver of the pickup to veer into the bus.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Texas Driving
A Friend

Texas Driving

All the times I have driven in Texas I have found that a vast majority of them can not drive to save their lives. They cut people off and change lanes without warning. I think I am safer in the bumper car rides.

Post Date: 9th Aug, 2017 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Texas Driving
A Friend

Texas Driving Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Ahem. That's probably because you are older KN. If you drive 50 in an 80 mph zone in the left hand lane, Texans frown upon that.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Texas Driving

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,