San Diego Chargers

San Diego Chargers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Sep, 2009 - 11:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »
American Football Can they still Charge?
13th Apr, 2006 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers

Chargers deal Davis to 49ers for Woods

The San Diego Chargers added another weapon to their offensive arsenal Wednesday afternoon by trading for former 49ers wide receiver Rashaun Woods.  In exchange for the 6-2, 205 pound pass catcher, the Bolts sent cornerback Sammy Davis to San Francisco.

https://www.chargers.com/news/headline_deta...m?news_key=2595

While they are focusing on the offense, I wonder how much the loss of Drew Brees will factor into their success or failure in 2006? As we all know, Brees jumped ship, and rightfully so, and went to New Orleans where he is a bit more appreciated. This leaves 2nd year QB Phillip Rivers as the starter. Rivers has very little experience, and it will be interesting to see how much he learned in watching Brees over the last 2 years.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Apr, 2006 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers
A Friend

Chargers Diego San

Give me a break, the Chargers are done before they start. Marty is an inept coach when it comes to knowing and understanding quarterback talent. If he wasn't so inept, he would have found a way to keep breeze and then bring along rivers. But he is so focused on the running game that he thinks that all he needs is Tomlinson and no one else. Its going to be a harsh year for the Chargers.

29th Apr, 2006 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers Sports & Fashion Music Movies

The Chargers drafter the 4th Florida State player to be selected in the 1st round of todays draft. His name is Antonio Cromartie. He played Cornerback at Florida State but his speed and hands could make him a viable receiver in San Diego. With Keenan McCardell getting older, this was a wise decision to go after a speedy youngster such as Cromartie. I am very proud of Florida State in that they were able to produce 4 1st round picks today. Cromartie's only concern is that he was injured most of 2005 so did not play as much as the NFL scouts would have liked.

Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2006 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chargers Diego San

Breaking News

SAN DIEGO (AP) The San Diego Chargers say linebacker Steve Foley was shot early Sunday.
Ref. Yahoo News

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2006 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Chargers Diego San

REPORT: NFL SUSPENDS MERRIMAN FOR STEROIDS

SAN DIEGO (AP) -- Chargers linebacker Shawne Merriman will be suspended four games for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy, according to a report posted Sunday night on ESPN.com.
Ref. https://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/foot...d.ap/index.html

Post Date: 10th Jan, 2007 - 8:52am / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers
A Friend

San Diego Chargers

I am cheering for the colts now in the 2006/2007 playoffs, but I wonder if anyone can beat the Chargers right now. The Chargers are on fire and seem unstoppable. They have LT running the ball and Rivers throwing great. Of course, Marty has put together another stellar defense, perhaps no one can stop them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jan, 2007 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers

I would really like to see the "bolts" win this one. Marty has been probably one of the most unlucky guys in the world when it comes to the playoffs, but has been one of the best coaches going for the regular season. It would be great to see him and LT (classy athlete) take this one all the way.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2009 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

San Diego Chargers Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Watch It On TV

Enough tickets have been sold to avoid a local TV blackout of Sunday's Chargers home game against the Baltimore Ravens, the Chargers say. Ref. SignOnSanDiego.com

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: San Diego Chargers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,