Netherlands Football - Dutch Football

Netherlands Football Dutch Football - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 9th Jul, 2014 - 9:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Netherlands Or Holland, Netherlands Football, Eredivisie... Dutch Soccer
11th May, 2006 - 4:07am / Post ID: #

Dutch veteran Davids left out in the cold

international QUOTE
Dutch veteran Edgar Davids has been left out in the cold by coach Marco van Basten who announced the Netherlands' 28-man FIFA World Cupâ„¢ pre-squad on Monday

Source 4

I suppose Van Basten is counting on some classic play from van Nistelrooy, after having left out Davids from the World Cup squad. I personally have liked the Dutch teams, especially when Van Basten himself was a player. Here is the full 28-man squad:

Keepers: Edwin van der Sar (Manchester United/ENG), Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax), Henk Timmer (AZ Alkmaar)

Defenders: Khalid Boulahrouz (Hamburg SV/GER), Giovanni van Bronckhorst (Barcelona/ESP), Tim de Cler (AZ Alkmaar), Kew Jaliens (AZ Alkmaar), Jan Kromkamp (Liverpool/ENG), Joris Mathijsen (AZ Alkmaar), Andre Ooijer (PSV Eindhoven), Johnny Heitinga (Ajax), Barry Opdam (AZ Alkmaar)

Midfielders: George Boateng (Middlesbrough/ENG), Mark van Bommel (Barcelona/ESP), Phillip Cocu (PSV Eindhoven), Nigel de Jong (Hamburg SV/GER), Denny Landzaat (AZ Alkmaar), Hedwiges Maduro (Ajax), Wesley Sneijder (Ajax), Rafael van der Vaart (Hamburg SV/GER)

Strikers: Ryan Babel (Ajax), Romeo Castelen (Feyenoord), Klaas-Jan Huntelaar (Ajax), Dirk Kuijt (Feyenoord), Ruud van Nistelrooy (Manchester United/ENG), Robin van Persie (Arsenal/ENG), Arjen Robben (Chelsea/ENG), Jan Vennegoor of Hesselink (PSV Eindhoven)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Aug, 2006 - 8:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Football Dutch Football Netherlands

I wonder how much not having their vet made a difference to the outcome. Its not like they actually played well and one person would have made the difference. But of course, I think that it was just a matter of principle because many people thought that Edgar Davids should have been on the team. But others say that he was past his time to make a difference. Guess we won't ever know now.

Post Date: 6th Jul, 2010 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Netherlands Football - Dutch Football Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Dutch Win

Dutch defeat Uruguay 3-2 to oust only non-European semifinalist and make first World Cup title match since 1978. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2014 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

Spain's astonishing loss

WORLD Cup holder Spain has suffered an amazing loss at the hands of the Netherlands, making the scenario all the more intriguing in Australia's group. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2014 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Netherlands defeated Mexico 2-1 in a knockout match at the World Cup today.

Netherlands will play the winner of today's match between Costa Rica and Greece in the quarterfinals. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2014 - 10:52pm / Post ID: #

Netherlands has defeated Costa Rica 4-3 on penalty kicks to win their World Cup quarterfinal match.

The match was tied 0-0 after extra time.

Netherlands will meet Argentina in a semifinal match on Wednesday for a spot in the final. Argentina defeated Belgium 1-0 earlier Saturday. Host Brazil will play Germany on Tuesday in the other semifinal match. Ref. CNN

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2014 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Netherlands Football Dutch Football

The Dutch play their football style really well but I don't like the diving. I'm surprised they had to tough it out so much against a team like Costa Rica. Let's see how they do today against Argentina.

9th Jul, 2014 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Netherlands Football Dutch Football Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The Dutch don't have many falls (They like to use this to get Penalties or free kicks) so their game (Argentina vs Netherlands) has not been as it usually is but they seem more aggressive against the Argentinians going into extra time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Netherlands Football - Dutch Football

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,