Halloween Baby Costumes

Halloween Baby Costumes - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Oct, 2010 - 1:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Video
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2006 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

Halloween Baby Costumes

Halloween Baby Costumes

How do you rate this Halloween Baby Costume out of 1 to 10?

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2006 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Costumes Baby Halloween

It's nice but I think the baby will be a bit uncomfortable with it. I would give it a rate of 5 out of 10.

28th Oct, 2006 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Baby Costumes Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think it is a good idea, but a bit bulky, and it seems that baby was not very happy about being in it.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2008 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Baby Costumes
A Friend

Costumes Baby Halloween

It's cute! 8/10. The baby looks a bit disoriented, but I think it's because of people looking at him(her?) and because of the cam, not the costume.

18th Oct, 2008 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Costumes Baby Halloween

Adorable, but I hope that head piece isn't too heavy it looks like its clustering him a bit.

Reconcile Edited: RedSonja on 18th Oct, 2008 - 6:13pm

19th Oct, 2008 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Halloween Baby Costumes

Making your kid a lobster, hmmm that is a round 6 for me. I actually feel sorry for her or him. laugh.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Oct, 2010 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Halloween Baby Costumes

He looks like he is saying "Get me outta here!" laugh.gif I kinda chuckle when I see parents taking a baby out trick or treating. Yeah, like the baby is going to eat all that candy.

Post Date: 31st Oct, 2010 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Halloween Baby Costumes
A Friend

Halloween Baby Costumes Movies Music Fashion & Sports

People always take babies out on halloween. I think a lot of the costumes are nice but some like this one go over the top and the babies look very uncomfortable. I rate this as 6.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Halloween Baby Costumes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,