Best Halloween Movie

Best Halloween Movie - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Halloween Movies
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2006 - 1:30am / Post ID: #

Best Halloween Movie

Best Halloween Movie

Which film in your opinion is the Best Halloween Movie ever? The film can also have a Halloween Theme but not necessarily be solely based on Halloween.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2006 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Best Halloween Movie
A Friend

Movie Halloween Best

"Practical Magic"

More chick-flick than scary, but not many "horror" movies truly scare me anyway.

26th Oct, 2006 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Best Halloween Movie Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think the scariest movie is "The Shining". Jack Nicholson will haunt your dreams after watching this one. I also love "The Nightmare Before Christmas". I hope to be able to go see this in 3-D, as they have just released it in the theaters.

27th Oct, 2006 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

Movie Halloween Best

For a Horror Movie, I loved "Dawn of the Dead"! Zombies that can run and run FAST. IMO, there doesn't need (as if there needed to be a first) to be another zombie movie, ever.

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2007 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Movie Halloween Best

FRIGHTENING FLICKS - HOLLYWOOD HAPPY TO OBLIGE WITH HALLOWEEN JOLTS

Ah, HalloweenWhat better time of year than the month of October to be scared out of your wits in a darkened movie theater?
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...17218,00.html

Best Halloween Movie
Best Halloween Movie (Hover)

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2008 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

Best Halloween Movie
A Friend

Best Halloween Movie

I think Hocus Pocus is the best Halloween movie, because it has a good story, takes place on Halloween, and both adults and children can watch it.

If you're looking for a good scare this halloween, Quarantine was really good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 1:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Best Halloween Movie

Haunted DVDs: Here are spooky suggestions for Halloween viewing

In fact, there's a real scarcity of quality scary movies and such for families. Luckily, there are a few films and televisions programs now available on DVD that you can watch with the entire family. One of these is the "Haunted Histories Collection"(A&E Home Video, not rated). The collection, which is available in a variety of formats and in forms, which features documentaries that were produced for the History Channel. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2009 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Best Halloween Movie
A Friend

Best Halloween Movie Movies Music Fashion & Sports

I like a good horror flick but for halloween I like the movies that you can take the whole family to. I think we need more movies that fit in this category.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Best Halloween Movie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,