Rosie O' Donnell

Rosie O' Donnell - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 25th May, 2007 - 8:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Rosie O' Donnell Comedian
22nd Nov, 2006 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell

She is a known actress and TV host. She also admitted publicly that she is lesbian and living with another woman. She recently landed a job in The View where she criticized Kelly Ripa from Live with Regis and Kelly on what she considered an "Homophobic remark". For me, Rosie must been drinking or something because what Ripa said is all about HYGIENE, I also do not want people putting their hands on my mouth, it makes me an homophobic? Oh, please. rolleyes.gif

international QUOTE
Rosie O'Donnell chided talk show host Kelly Ripa on The View Tuesday, calling her comment last week about Clay Aiken - who guest hosted Friday's Live with Regis and Kelly - "Homophobic" And "A little odd."

During an interview with Dancing with the Stars winners Cheryl Burke and Emmitt Smith on Friday's Live, Aiken put his hand over Ripa's mouth so he could interject a question. "Oh, that's a no-no," Ripa said, adding, "I don't know where that hand's been, honey!"

On Tuesday's View, O'Donnell told her co-hosts, "To me that's a homophobic remark. If that was a straight man, if that was a cute man, if that was a guy that she didn't question his sexuality, she would have said a different thing…
Source 2y

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Rosie O' Donnell
Rosie O' Donnell (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2006 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Donnell O Rosie

Talk about overly sensitive! It's obvious to me Ripa's remark had nothing to do with Clay Aikens sexuality. Who wants someone's hand in their mouth, no matter who the hand is attached to?

international QUOTE
On Tuesday's View, O'Donnell told her co-hosts, "To me that's a homophobic remark. If that was a straight man, if that was a cute man, if that was a guy that she didn't question his sexuality, she would have said a different thing
Oh, really? What is she, some kind of mind reader?

23rd Nov, 2006 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Ms. O'Donnell is a heterophobe. Everything in life revolves around her views of politics and culture, and everyone who even hints at upholding traditional values, even if they are liberal, are the enemy.

So, any sort of objection to anything done by a homosexual or lesbian, is necessarily homophobic.

24th Nov, 2006 - 9:37am / Post ID: #

Donnell O Rosie

I don't even want my own daughter to put her hands on my mouth! She's in public school and a group after-school program - who knows what she may have come in contact with? The first thing she does when we get home is to scrub her hands and arms up to the elbows.

Rosie's just a little sensitive about her lifestyle, in my opinion.

28th Apr, 2007 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Donnell O Rosie

Well, you all heard Rosie decided not to renew contract for The View. I suppose one of the reasons is too many scandals for one year...but what Donald Trump has to say about it? (Both have been exchanging rude comments towards one another).

international QUOTE
Isn't it ridiculous that Barbara Walters, who owns half of the show, didn't know anything about it? Now, Barbara says she knows nothing about it, that she had nothing to do with ABC Daytime. I mean, give me a break. It's impossible to even conceive of that. Barbara knew about it. Barbara's got to be the happiest woman in the world to get rid of that slob.

28th Apr, 2007 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell

Rosie O'Donnell enjoys being in the spotlight and thrives on controversy. She deliberately makes "much ado about nothing" for the sake of getting attention. I believe that she loves to "attack" public and popular individuals just to be in the spotlight. Also, she may have some insecurities issues, one being jealousy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th May, 2007 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell

It seems like Rosie cannot stop being the center of the controversy. It is obvious that's exactly what she wants. Now Donald Trump, even defends her!

international QUOTE
NEW YORK  -  Donald Trump has weighed in on Wednesday's war of words between Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Rosie O'Donnell, surprisingly taking O"Donnell's side while still managing to insult both co-hosts of "The View" And to voice his opposition to the war in Iraq.

"On this one I think Rosie should win, but Rosie is not much herself. I think anybody that's against the war in Iraq is the winner of the fight, because to justify the war in Iraq - only an imbecile could do that," He told "Extra."

About Hasselbeck's political views, especially on the war in Iraq, he added, "Elisabeth is not a very smart person, she's one of the dumber people in television. To see that she supports the war, and she's solidly behind the war, give me a break."

Trump later told reporters that Hasselbeck was "Probably the dumbest person on TV."

Post Date: 25th May, 2007 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rosie O' Donnell Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Breaking News ABCNEWS.com:

ROSIE O'DONNELL WILL NOT BE RETURNING TO 'THE VIEW,' ABC ANNOUNCES.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rosie O' Donnell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,