Rosie O' Donnell - Page 2 of 5

More from the Rosie O'Donnell genius - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Jun, 2010 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  Rosie O' Donnell Comedian
29th May, 2007 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell - Page 2

I think Rosie O'Donnell chooses to fight with anyone who doesn't see her point of view. She needs to respect herself and understand that everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. And also, those who do not agree with her should not be treated as "the enemy." Within one year, Rosie O'Donnell has successfully alienated herself from the whole panel of "The View." It will certainly be a challenge for ABC to find a successor, who can generate high ratings like Rosie O'Donnell.

I predict that there will be a significant decrease in the ratings for the show "The View," now that Rosie O'Donnell is gone.

Sponsored Links:
29th May, 2007 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Donnell O Rosie

I know what it bothered her and I agree. It wasn't really about the heated discussion with Elizabeth (I think Rosie can take a heated debate) but the fact that when the whole thing got personal, the director decided to split-screen! That was very bad and she was very upset about it.

25th Jun, 2007 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Well Rosie O'Donnell's hasty departure has left "The View" fading away into oblivion. According to the Fox News, about 400,000 viewers have stopped watching "The View" since Rosie O'Donnell left. Here is the link for this report:

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,286518,00.html

27th Jun, 2007 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Donnell O Rosie

Is this woman mental? The latest with with her is that she posted in her web site a picture of her daughter dressed as guerrilla fighter With bullet bandolero and all!

Unemployed gabfest queen Rosie O'Donnell, who last went to war with Elizabeth Hasselbeck only to retreat from her position on "The View," appears to have drafted a reinforcement in the form of waify 4-year-old Vivian Rose, better known as "Vivi."

Rosie posted a video and photo of her little soldier on her Web site Rosie.com on Tuesday, which drew immediate reaction -- some not so kind -- about the media transformation of her daughter from little princess to bullet-toting guerrilla fighter.

"That is a horrible picture of VIvi!" one viewer wrote to her blog. Other comments included:

"RO, I AGREE WITH U ON MOSTLY EVERYTHING. BUT SOMEHOW I FOUND THE PICTURE OF VIVI DISTURBING. I DON"T EVEN LET MY CHILDREN PLAY WITH ANYTHING SIMILAR TO THAT. IT"S JUST A COMMENT. BUT OH WELL!"

"wow Ro that photo of Vivi with the bullets made me cry-it's scary to think that there are precious little ones really walking around like that in our world "for real". Come on people! Help our babies"

"what's with the new pic? it's rather disturbing!"

30th Jun, 2007 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Donnell O Rosie

Oh please, Rosie has her four year old daughter dressed as a soldier with what looks like bullets over her shoulder - Trump says it is disgusting. I think it is not politically correct. Did anyone see the photo (above link or check my attachment)? She posted it on her blog of all places. Maybe she is depressed?

Rosie O' Donnell
Rosie O' Donnell (Hover)

30th Jun, 2007 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell

Depressed? I don't think so. I think she is idle. Let's keep in mind that her kids are adopted so she needs to be very careful of what she does if she does not want to run into trouble with Social Services.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jun, 2007 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Rosie O' Donnell - Page 2

There is a possibility that Rosie is extremely depressed over her hasty departure from "The View." Rosie O'Donnell enjoys being in the spotlight and thrives on controversy! I have to wonder if this picture of her daughter, dressed like a soldier, is Rosie's way of clamouring for attention?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rosie O' Donnell Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 2

More from the Rosie O'Donnell genius farm

Rosie can't understand how Helen Thomas" comment that 'all Jews' should go back to Poland and Germany could possibly be construed as hate speech. Glenn plays the audio clip that gives America a glimpse into the brilliant mind of Rosie O'Donnell - try not to be filled with genius envy when you are treated to this logic. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Rosie O' Donnell

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,