Charisma / Charm - Page 5 of 9

JB, Yes, I like the changes you have made - Page 5 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Apr, 2017 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
Post Date: 28th Feb, 2017 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm - Page 5

I must admit to being bad at thinking to give out Charm kudos. For whatever reason, it just doesn't occur to me to do so. I need to change that.

Sponsored Links:
14th Mar, 2017 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

I think more Members are considering them now than before especially because we have highlighted the number all over the Community. It is nice to see why your Posts are "Liked" and may even give other Members a clue about what you like to Discuss the most.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

I love the charisma aspect of this site. This is one of the differences that makes you stand out.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Page 5 Charm Charisma

I like to give out charm and I do give out it here and there. I like the system too.

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2017 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charm Charisma

Yes, I tend to be selective in when I give it out but I do give it out on occasion.

6th Apr, 2017 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm

Small Update

We recently updated the Social Buttons as mentioned here, therefore to keep the "Like" symbol as unique to a FB like / share we are now using a light green check for the Charm button: for Charm likes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm - Page 5

A big green check mark. Like that will hard to miss now *smile* I think it looks nice.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charisma / Charm Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 5

JB,

Yes, I like the changes you have made as well. This puts it out there a lot more. You may see more charisma awards now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,