George Michael

George Michael - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Aug, 2009 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
19th May, 2007 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

George Michael

George Michael

I used to be a George Michael fan, especially after he left WHAM and went on to produce the Faith album. He has great talent, but has spoiled it with his impromptu vices. Now he comes up with this wise crack statement that is not going to make the law look any better on him. Time to grow up Mr. Michael.

Michael defends cannabis smoking

Singer George Michael says the world would be an "easier place to live with" if cannabis was legal.
Ref. BBC News

George Michael
George Michael (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th May, 2007 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Michael George

I believe that George Michael's life would be more stable if he remained with WHAM! I think that the success of going solo went straight to his head and unfortunately, not many of us can cope with the pressures of success. Drugs, alcohol and the pressure to maintain his "manly image," as well as to keep his homosexuality a secret became too much for him to bear. Then again, in the entertainment industry, there is a world of vices that are so tempting and difficult for any human being to resist. Maybe he should start producing songs for others.

19th May, 2007 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

George Michael Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It is interesting that Britain has two top international male stars that are both gay: George Michael and Elton John. One openly professes his homosexuality and the other tried to hide it. I wonder if there are any more? Is George a true homosexual in that he really dislikes women or is he the modern coined term 'bisexual'?

Rather off topic, but...
We cover the differences in the Mature section, this is about George Michael really and not the sexual aspects in general.

Post Date: 12th Jun, 2008 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Michael George

Michael seeking 'a quieter life'

Former Wham! singer George Michael's age is a factor in his decision to give up touring, he tells the BBC.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7449964.stm

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2008 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #

Michael George

George Michael plays 'last' shows

George Michael plays the first of his "final" major concerts - but is not fully retiring, revealing plans for a Christmas single.
Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

George Michael

George Michael arrest over drugs

Singer George Michael receives a police caution after being arrested in a public toilet in London for possessing drugs.
Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Aug, 2009 - 10:45am / Post ID: #

George Michael

George Michael quizzed over crash

Singer George Michael is arrested and held by police for five hours after his Land Rover and a lorry collide in Berkshire. Ref. Source 9

15th Aug, 2009 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

George Michael Movies Music Fashion & Sports

George Michael is like the British Michael Jackson but his vice is with other guys, not drugs. I wouldn't know but when the girls found out he was gay they were crying.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: George Michael

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,