Tstt Land Line Service

Tstt Land Line Service - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Oct, 2007 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2007 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Tstt Land Line Service

TSTT Land Line Service

What is your review for TSTT Land Line Service? Did you ever wish that there was another company that could offer you Land Line Service in Trinidad or Tobago?

Land Line = Telephone using wires.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Oct, 2007 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Service Line Land Tstt

To apply for a land line telephone from TSTT is very difficult and frustrating. If a client continuously calls the TSTT CSR for an update, concerning when to expect a TSTT technician, to install a land line telephone, the response is always the same: very disappointing. I have spoken to other friends concerning the service and there is a consensus that if you need to receive a telephone very quickly from TSTT, it usually helps to "know someone" working at TSTT.

What puzzles me the most is TSTT telephone charges. I remember entering a queue at a BMobile branch, to pay my telephone and cellular phone bills. I saw an old lady who spoke loudly but politely, when she was attended to by the BMobile cashier. She was querying about a cellular phone charge was on her land line telephone bill. She explained to the cashier that she never calls anyone on their cellular phone, only land line telephones. The cashier quietly inquired if anyone contacted her from their cellular phone. She proudly confessed that, her son stays in touch with her, by calling her from his cellular phone. The cashier then confirmed that this was the charge reflected on her land line bill. Poor lady! She seemed so confused and my heart went out to her when I heard her say:

"TSTT charges for receiving cellular phone calls on a land line telephone? I thought TSTT only charged the client for calling a cellular phone and not receiving the call!"

I was inspired from the above conversation, to conduct a little experiment on my own, concerning how TSTT charges a client, for a telephone call. I usually contact my spouse, family and friends from my land line telephone, to their cellular phone. Naturally, my telephone bill at the end of the month would be very high. So I decided to contact my spouse or my friends from my cellular phone and receive their phone calls on my land line telephone. I was amazed that my telephone bill was the same (as when I chose to contact them from my land line telephone to their cellular phone). Finally, I requested for everyone to call from their land line telephone to my land line telephone and cellular phone to cellular phone. SURPRISE! My telephone bill is now under $85.00

I remember a few years ago, I had a weather telephone. Everytime it was raining, my telephone had no dial tone. Whenever I complained to TSTT about this, the TSTT Technician usually said that if rain was falling, then the water would enter the line and this is why I would be unable to receive service. But on sunny days, my telephone service would be normal. It took TSTT almost one year, to rectify this problem.

I understand that FLOW is preparing to offer clients land line telephones, sometime next year. According to the FLOW representative, the land line telephone service offered by FLOW is independent from TSTT. In light of the problems that DIGICEL is currently receiving from TSTT, I am very hesitant to register for a land telephone line with FLOW. I think I prefer to adopt a "wait and see" approach or listen for feedback from family and friends, concerning the FLOW land telephone lines.

4th Oct, 2007 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Tstt Land Line Service Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Connecting / disconnecting is a headache, but once it installed it works like it is supposed to. What gets me is you might hardly make calls for a month and yet the rental, service fee, vat and all that is twice the size of the calls you make.

> TOPIC: Tstt Land Line Service

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,