Oscar Pistorius - Page 5 of 11

Judge postpones Oscar Pistorius trial Legal - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Mar, 2014 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Best of  Oscar Pistorius Amputee Barred From Beijing Games - Charged with murder of girlfriend: Reeva Steenkamp
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2014 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Oscar Pistorius - Page 5

Pistorius said 'everything is fine' after shooting girlfriend

Minutes after shooting dead his model girlfriend through a locked toilet door, Oscar Pistorius allegedly told a housing estate security guard: "Everything is fine". Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2014 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Pistorius Oscar

He is obviously a liar as the prosecution is showing through what he says to the witnesses. He is not escaping this for sure.

Post Date: 10th Mar, 2014 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Pistorius throws up in court

Oscar Pistorius has vomited in the dock and retched repeatedly and loudly at his murder trial as he heard graphic details of the injuries sustained by the girlfriend he shot. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 13th Mar, 2014 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Pistorius Oscar

Photos show 'trail of blood' in Pistorius' home

Photographs of Oscar Pistorius' cocked 9mm pistol lying on a mat on the blood-stained bathroom floor and the blood splatter on walls and furniture in his house have been shown at the double-amputee Olympian's murder trial, building a detailed picture of the scene where he killed Reeva Steenkamp. Ref. Source 2

14th Mar, 2014 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Pistorius Oscar

Do I hear the word "Coward"? Come on, you did the crime now you have to do the time. It does not matter if you were high or in a fit of rage, the point is she did not have to die!

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2014 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius

Oscar Pistorius 'knew rules' about gun use

Months before he killed his girlfriend, Oscar Pistorius said he drew his gun and went into ''combat mode'' after hearing the noise of a possible intruder at home, which turned out to be a laundry machine, a South African guns expert testified on Monday at the athlete's murder trial. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2014 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius - Page 5

Messages retrieved from Oscar Pistorius' cell phone reveal a jealousy-fueled dispute between the South African athlete and the girlfriend he later shot to death.

"I'm scared of you sometimes," The girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp, texted Pistorius just weeks before she was slain on Valentine's Day -- February 14, 2013.

According to the messages, Pistorius apparently was upset about Steenkamp speaking to another man at a party.

"I watched you touch his arm and ignore me. Clearly I was upset," Pistorius messaged Steenkamp.

Steenkamp said she had done nothing.

"Today was one of my best friend's engagements and I wanted to stay longer," She replied in a text. "You have picked on me incessantly since you got back from Cape Town. It's not nice. I was not flirting with anyone today, I feel sick that you suggested that and made a scene and made us leave early. We are living in a double standard relationship."

Pistorius is on trial for murder. He doesn't deny shooting Steenkamp but claims it was an accident.

Week four of the murder trial began Monday. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 28th Mar, 2014 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Oscar Pistorius Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

Judge postpones Oscar Pistorius trial

Legal expert's illness prompts judge to delay athlete's murder trial until April 7. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Oscar Pistorius

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,