Imagination Vs. Knowledge

Imagination Vs Knowledge - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 1st Jun, 2008 - 12:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Imagination vs. Knowledge

Do you feel that Imagination is more important than knowledge?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Feb, 2008 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Knowledge Vs Imagination

I think the two go hand in hand in some cases. You have to have good knowledge to have a good imagination. I however would want to have more knowledge than imagination. So I say knowledge is more important.

14th Feb, 2008 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Imagination Vs. Knowledge Health & Special Psychology

I thought I recognized this from somewhere. Here is the full quote from the big man Albert Einstein.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2008 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Knowledge Vs Imagination

If one views imagination as the development of concepts and possibilities that as yet do not exist then imagination is more important than knowledge. I totally agree with Einstein. For it is imagination that gave us many inventions that we take for granted. Edison was not an educated person in the arena of formal education yet his imagination and determination gave him the enviable position of holding the most patents of any man in history.

Without inagination which is simply the ability to envision what is not there, is the key to all invention. Another way of saying imagination is "what if".

Reconcile Edited: ArrwynCliona on 1st Jun, 2008 - 12:13am

> TOPIC: Imagination Vs. Knowledge

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,