Trinidad Child Protection Services - Child Abuse - Page 3 of 4

Name: Sharon Country: Title: Toddlers Abused. - Page 3 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 14th Jul, 2015 - 4:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Trini Children Victims The number of children in Trinidad & Tobago suffering silently on a daily basis because of mental, physical and s-xual abuse most often by those who should be their protectors and care givers is staggering.
18th Jul, 2012 - 4:50pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Child Protection Services - Child Abuse - Page 3

Reporting it to those in authority is all you can do. It also depends on the evidence you have of the abuse. I found in the past that if you call them as an emergency right when it is happening (for instance you are hearing a lot of fighting, children crying, being beaten, etc.) then they respond right away.

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2012 - 10:03am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Abuse Child Services Protection Child Trinidad

An 11-year-old girl was raped by her father and is now pregnant as a result.

This was revealed on Tuesday night by Margaret Sampson-Browne, head of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Victim and Witness Support Unit.
Sampson-Browne also said child abuse, including s-xual assault, in the Chaguanas area was on the rise, with the number of reports made this year already surpassing last year's count. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2012 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Child Protection Services - Child Abuse Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Crystiff

Title: Neglected

Comments: I know of a child in the P.O.S area that has been abused since he could talk. His parents call him all kind of disturbing names.Reports were made to the police station as well as childline and child abuse services. Unfortunately his cries of "Oh Gawd daddy do beat meh na" Goes unheard. What else can I do?

20th Jul, 2012 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Abuse Child Services Protection Child Trinidad

international QUOTE
What else can I do?

What else do you want to do? As JB said you can only report it to the authorities, you can go over to the house and do anything about it. Probably you can highlight it in the papers to see if it gets attention.

26th Jul, 2012 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Abuse Child Services Protection Child Trinidad

On TV6 News there was a report that an abusive couple in Cascade locked their child in a kennel for what duration I don't know but they have been brought before the law already and denied bail.

29th Jun, 2013 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Child Protection Services - Child Abuse

TV6 News reported a case where a 6 year old girl was left in a HDC POS apartment building alone while the parent went out get bread. Neighbors were alerted to the sound of the little girl's screams as the apartment was engulfed with fire. No one was able to rescue her. The little girl's body was found in a corner of a room. If they went to get bread why not take the little girl?

29th Jun, 2013 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Child Protection Services Child Abuse - Page 3

Because they don't want to freaking bother JB, that's why. I'm sorry, I'm sick of reading stories like this. Just reading the previous comment like the one Crystiff posted makes me so vex I'm unable to control myself.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2015 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Child Protection Services Child Abuse Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 3

Name: Sharon

Title: Toddlers Abused.

Comments: Please help me find any laws on parents beating children at the age of 3 years and 1 year and 8 months in Trinidad and Tobago.

+  1 2 3 4 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Trinidad Child Protection Services - Child Abuse

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,