Oprah Vs. Ellen

Oprah Vs Ellen - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video
16th Apr, 2008 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Oprah Vs. Ellen

I think Ellen was very nervous for this interview because she was fully aware of what kind of questions that David Letterman would ask. Any network that decides to insert any programme opposite The Oprah Winfrey show is suicidal. Oprah has a large audience and very loyal fans. I suspect that Ellen's show will be "cancelled" or rather, "killed" very soon, hence the reason why the decision was made to place it opposite the queen of all talk shows, Oprah Winfrey. I suspect that Ellen is aware of this.

She started off the interview on a humorous, light hearted note by saying that everyone watches Oprah including her. David Letterman is very experienced and he knows how to slyily retrieve answers that he is looking for. The purpose of his interview was to determine how Ellen really feels about her rival Oprah and also, how she feels about her show being placed in the same time slot as Oprah. Ellen was very cautious at the beginning of the interview and David knew exactly how to reveal Ellen's true feelings for Oprah. Making a bold statement that Oprah should resign was a masterstroke on David's part because we got a glimpse of how Ellen really feels about Oprah, when she agrees that "Oprah should get out!" But towards the end of the interview, we see Ellen faltering as she prods fun at herself by saying that her show is indeed popular in countries, where she is not up against Oprah. Deep down inside, I think Ellen knows that her show will be cancelled and she is struggling to conceal her disappointment from the public.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Ellen Vs Oprah

Oprah vs. Ellen

What are your thoughts about this Ellen interview?

> TOPIC: Oprah Vs. Ellen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,