Diego Martin - Page 2 of 2

Apparently, the new Diego Martin road extension - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Aug, 2014 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Trinidad Tobago Real Estate Trinidad
17th May, 2013 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Diego Martin - Page 2

Cagel, I think she meant the fact that you have a very nice house and next to it there is an empty lot or a very unkempt house. You don't see that much in areas like Westmoorings though but in most areas in Trinidad you do see that.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2013 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Martin Diego

Yes, I agree and the exceptions seem to be in areas that developed originally as middle class areas like Trincity, Laurence Park in Arima where proper Real Estate practices were adhered to and / or construction companies were involved. Most areas in Trinidad seem to have developed as poor or grassroots neighborhoods and then people built better properties as they got the money. I also see discrepancies in how we build our drains - some exposed and others subterranean.

Reconcile Edited: Cagel on 21st May, 2013 - 6:11pm

21st May, 2013 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Diego Martin Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

The whole problem is squatters. If people obtain their land legally then they will take care of it and maintain it, but its the squatters that put up these shacks or just throw up whatever.

22nd May, 2013 - 12:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Martin Diego

It isn't the whole problem, westmoorings. Most of the East West Corridor isn't full of people who were originally squatters. To reiterate, most areas seems to have been originally poor/grassroots prior to the 1970s and developed in a piecemeal fashion thereafter.

13th Aug, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Martin Diego

Apparently, the new Diego Martin road extension has been opened. I was observing the layout, the entrance into Diego Martin from the POS to West highway splits so that traffic can be avoided at Starlite, but guess what... Drivers will meet a traffic light thus defeating the whole purpose of the extension in my opinion.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Diego Martin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,