American Consumer Spending

American Consumer Spending - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA Buy now before it is too expensive?
Post Date: 1st May, 2008 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Americans Spent More in March

The Commerce Department reported Thursday that consumer spending was up 0.4 percent in March, double the increase that economists had expected.
Ref. https://abcnews.go.com/Business/Economy/sto...=4763567&page=1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2008 - 12:06am / Post ID: #

Spending Consumer American

US Is Spending Less

Consumer Spending Falls 1 Percent in October in Largest Drop Since Sept. 11 Attacks [8:46 a.m. ET]
Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2009 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

American Consumer Spending Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Mood amongst US consumers worsens

US consumer confidence unexpectedly drops to a record low in December, due to mounting job cuts.
Ref. Source 1

8th Jan, 2009 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Most people in my area are losing their jobs. Buying stuff is not something they're thinking much about when their families are hungry and need to get food, pay for lights, gas, etc.

8th Jan, 2009 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #

I still see people buying a lot of things. Some just don't want to look like they are struggling so they visit the malls still and have bags in their hands. They also call you to tell you what they've bought rolleyes.gif.

Post Date: 8th Jan, 2009 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

In this area I see less and less people at the stores and shops. The places I see people are in the local markets buying food. Even at walmart buying food. I do not see many buying durable goods.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2013 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Consumer Confidence in U.S. Drops for Sixth Consecutive Week:

Consumer confidence in the U.S. Fell for the sixth week in a row, reaching the lowest level in a year as Americans struggled to make ends meet. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 29th Mar, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

American Consumer Spending Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Consumer confidence soars in March to best reading in 16 years:

Consumer confidence has taken off since the election of President Donald Trump, on the prospect of lower taxes and more infrastructure spending. Ref. Source 6a.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: American Consumer Spending

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,