Socially Awkward

Socially Awkward - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Aug, 2009 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th May, 2008 - 11:43am / Post ID: #

Socially Awkward

Socially Awkward

Is your child Socially Awkward?

Such characteristics follow a Socially Awkward child:

* Tries hard to have friends
* Many see her behavior as 'strange'
* They lack common sense about social traditions
* They do not realize that others may not like or care to be around them or want to do what they want to do

Sponsored Links:
14th Jan, 2009 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Awkward Socially

Another term professionals use is "socially naive". But there is hope if these children are trained and receive the proper guidance/help they need.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2009 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Socially Awkward
A Friend

Socially Awkward Health & Special Psychology

Our 16 year old son is at times Socially awkward or naive. He tends to do things that others find unacceptable and we, his parents, try to correct him in his mistakes. We talk to him and get him to see that there are other ways to doing things so people will not look at him as a strange person. He has come a long ways in the past three years.

I believe that working with a child like this and letting them see what they are doing and seeing how they act from the outside is very helpful.

20th Aug, 2009 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Awkward Socially

I know plenty of socially awkward adults and have known others to be socially awkward growing up. Maybe some of the people have mental disorders or social disorders, but I think a lot of them can control their actions. Most people can learn how to interact and understand what they are doing. Others should try to explain to them what they are doing wrong and how they can change that.

> TOPIC: Socially Awkward

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,