Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 2 of 10

Its too early for prediction about the 2015 - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 9th Dec, 2014 - 4:05am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »
Best of  Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Will there still be a unity government? Who will win: UNC, COP, MSJ, ILP, PNM, NJAC or some other coalition? Will the run off elections change the outcome of elections?
20th Sep, 2014 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 2

If anything it will be the kind of leadership that is in the PNM that will give the PP more power in the next election. People are tried with the PNM, its always the same faces doing the same things.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Sep, 2014 - 10:46pm / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

Name: Gary

Comments: A recent poll shows that a lot of people still favor the Prime Minister, they aren't as keen on the members of her cabinet. I don't know if there will be another reshuffle before elections but that will probably be the area of the PP's weakness in the next election.

23rd Oct, 2014 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There was a lot of talk about election but it has died down. I think the revving has ceased knowing that it could be a whole year again and not within a few months like some were hoping.

25th Oct, 2014 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

No doubt, the UNC winning the next election. I'm not saying PP because they will probably split up but for sure the UNC coming on top.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2014 - 9:20pm / Post ID: #

Elections National Tobago and Trinidad

Name: Fence

Comments: I might sit the next election out. I do not see any candidate that I am happy about. They are all the same saying the same things making promises to help Trinidad and Tobago and then the same crap each year. It does not matter if they have the name of UNC, PNM, COP or ILP, they all in the end serving their own purpose.

17th Nov, 2014 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

The UNC will win the next election and they will win it in a surprising way because all the time that the media like to show all those who complaining there is a wider part of the population that are satisfied with what the government has done for them!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2014 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 - Page 2

Name: Mohammed

Comments: The political situation in T&T is not a productive one its more like cat fighting - one person says something controversial and the other defends or hurls back something controversial as well. Sometimes the things said is so bad that it ends up in court with tax payers footing the bill.

9th Dec, 2014 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

Its too early for prediction about the 2015 election but even before that there is supposed to be a by election for Arima and that might tell us what the general election will be like.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago National Elections 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,