Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 5 of 5

Its really tough to go without any sugar at - Page 5 - Health, Diet, Medical News - Posted: 22nd May, 2017 - 1:39am

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 15 50 148 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 
  Sugar Addiction,Harmful Affects Sugar Probably along with hydrogenated oil - sugar is one of the worst additives in processed food today. Save for fruits, sugar is not so widely abundent in a natural diet or in other words man was not meant to be consuming loads of sugar as modern man is doing today.
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Author
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,752
Avg: 25.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 48,171.89 FP
Charm: 89

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 5

Wizard,

I hear you but I have to write this and then you can decide. The thing about sugar is it's in so much more than the things you just mentioned. It's in bread, it's in just about every processed food you can buy out there, it's in soda, and it's in juice to name a few. We put it on our cereal in the morning. This is from my notes from a class I took while in the Army.

Sugar is bad a high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is even worse for us. These things actually feed cancer cells, thus making them reproduce more rapidly which makes them harder for our white blood cells to find them and kill them. It causes liver damage by overloading it. It is actually like the effects of alcohol on the liver. It actually tricks your body into eating more, and thus causes you to gain weight, which can lead to so many other things. Eating sugar can lead to decreased HDL and increased LDL, elevated blood sugar, and high blood pressure, each of which lead to a host of other ailments. Lastly, it increases uric acid levels, which are a risk factor for heart and kidney disease.

Medical Level: Medical Intern / Health Participation: 138 VirusDiseaseMedical Intern 13.8%

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Member Member
[?] CPosts: 61
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.0%
[+] Gain: 91.84 FP
Charm: 1

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Its really tough to go without any sugar at all. I tried it once for a couple of days and I thought I was going through withdrawals, it was that bad!

Medical Level: Health 101 / Health Participation: 4 VirusDiseaseHealth 101 0.4%

Guest please SHARE: "Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Unanswered

The below Topics have Zero Replies, can you be the first to comment on one or more of them?
Updated: Every 30 mins.

World Issues

Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 15 Hours Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Abnninja 3.7 Days Ago
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 2nd Jun, 2017 - 10:12pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 23rd May, 2017 - 8:52pm
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 17th May, 2017 - 3:03pm
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 28th Apr, 2017 - 11:38pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am