Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 5 of 6

Muscled, I think that's open to interpretation. - Page 5 - Health, Diet, Medical News - Posted: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:40pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 4 32 75 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
  Sugar Addiction,Harmful Affects Sugar Probably along with hydrogenated oil - sugar is one of the worst additives in processed food today. Save for fruits, sugar is not so widely abundent in a natural diet or in other words man was not meant to be consuming loads of sugar as modern man is doing today.
Post Date: 5th May, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 3,557
Avg: 24.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 51,345.87 FP
Charm: 129

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 5

Wizard,

I hear you but I have to write this and then you can decide. The thing about sugar is it's in so much more than the things you just mentioned. It's in bread, it's in just about every processed food you can buy out there, it's in soda, and it's in juice to name a few. We put it on our cereal in the morning. This is from my notes from a class I took while in the Army.

Sugar is bad a high fructose corn syrup (HFCS) is even worse for us. These things actually feed cancer cells, thus making them reproduce more rapidly which makes them harder for our white blood cells to find them and kill them. It causes liver damage by overloading it. It is actually like the effects of alcohol on the liver. It actually tricks your body into eating more, and thus causes you to gain weight, which can lead to so many other things. Eating sugar can lead to decreased HDL and increased LDL, elevated blood sugar, and high blood pressure, each of which lead to a host of other ailments. Lastly, it increases uric acid levels, which are a risk factor for heart and kidney disease.

Medical Level: Medical Graduate / Health Participation: 199 VirusDiseaseMedical Graduate 19.9%

Post Date: 22nd May, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 88
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.7%
[+] Gain: 124.01 FP
Charm: 2

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Its really tough to go without any sugar at all. I tried it once for a couple of days and I thought I was going through withdrawals, it was that bad!

Medical Level: Health 101 / Health Participation: 5 VirusDiseaseHealth 101 0.5%

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 2:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar News Medical & Diet Health

Are sugary drink interventions changing people's behavior? An evaluation of efforts designed to reduce how many sugary drinks we consume shows some success in changing younger people's habits but warns they cannot be the only way to cut consumption. Source 7k.
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Big Sugar Flexes its Muscles. Big Sugar Takes on the World Health OrganizationThe World Health Organization (WHO) recommends we reduce our consumption of salt, trans fats, saturated fats, and added sugars. Why? Because consumption of such foods […] Source 4q.
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2017 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Taken in moderation, and I mean moderation, sugar and salt aren't bad. In the right amounts they are even good for us. The problem is they are in everything so we consume way too much. Then, we add more ourselves. Very bad for us.

Medical Level: Medical Graduate / Health Participation: 199 VirusDiseaseMedical Graduate 19.9%

Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

Dulled taste may prompt more calories on path to obesity. Food scientists have found that people with a diminished ability to taste food choose sweeter -- and likely higher-calorie -- fare. This could put people on the path to gaining weight. Source 8j.
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2017 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Member Serious
[?] CPosts: 92
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.8%
[+] Gain: 247.27 FP
Charm: 2

Page 5 Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar

It takes a long time to get your taste to where you enjoy natural compared to sugar soaked foods. The commercial food industry has trained consumers to love sugar without them knowing it. An orange from a tree just isn't as sweet as a juice pack so which one do people naturally go for?

Medical Level: Medical Assistant / Health Participation: 31 VirusDiseaseMedical Assistant 3.1%

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2017 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
Lifestyle

Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar - Page 5

Muscled,

I think that's open to interpretation. I love the real thing, whatever fruit we're talking about and will take it over a juice pack. But that's me and I'm into healthy food. The thing is, my kids are the same way. So, I think this has to do with one's likes and dislikes too.

Guest please SHARE: "Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar" do not be shy, give your input
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
, please check your grammar before submitting. ?

Enable Smilies  Enable Signature

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2017
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Country (State) of the Day

Uruguay

Country of the day Uruguay

Unanswered Threads for Uruguay, which is the Country or State of the Day! Bonus FP & Charm for these Topics. See Here. Updated: Every hour.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By KNtoran 1 Day(s) Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Abnninja 1 Week Ago
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Abnninja 6th Aug, 2017 - 1:47am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Abnninja 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:48pm
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Abnninja 4th Aug, 2017 - 4:40pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By Abnninja 2nd Aug, 2017 - 5:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Abnninja 29th Jul, 2017 - 7:42pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 17th Dec, 2016 - 12:39am