UFC 181 Hendricks vs Lawler II

Ufc 181 Hendricks Lawler Ii - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Dec, 2014 - 4:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  UFC 181 Hendricks vs Lawler II MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2014 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

What is your review for the Mixed Martial Arts event called, "UFC 181 Hendricks vs Lawler II"?

UFC 181 Hendricks vs Lawler II (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Dec, 2014 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

II Lawler Hendricks UFC

UFC 181 was the organization's 300th event and was expected to be headlined by a Middleweight Championship bout between the current champion Chris Weidman and top contender Vitor Belfort.However, on September 22, it was announced that Weidman had suffered a broken hand and the bout was again rescheduled to take place at UFC 184. The new main event was a Welterweight championship rematch between champion Johny Hendricks and number one contender Robbie Lawler.Their first fight at UFC 171 ended in a unanimous decision victory in favor of the reigning champion.

20th Dec, 2014 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

UFC 181 Hendricks vs Lawler II Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Hendricks should have won that fight, I couldn't understand what the judges were seeing. Also, Petitis is a fighting machine. For a brief sec I thought he met his match but he proved me wrong!

20th Dec, 2014 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

II Lawler Hendricks UFC

For sure we're going to see a Hendricks / Lawler 3 fight. I think Hendricks didn't get the fight because he spent most of his time hiding his head on the body of Lawler instead of fighting.

> TOPIC: UFC 181 Hendricks vs Lawler II

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,